Chapter 8 [Edited]

Chapter 8

"I call shotgun Logan!" I told him.

Logan chuckled, "You always call shotgun Kat"

"I know. I just like sitting next to you," I heard Colton growl and Mason muttered a few words to him but I ignored it, "I also like to be in charge of the radio,"

He chuckled again as we all walked to our assigned cars that Chace had responsibly put us in, Logan opened the passenger door for me and I smiled at him, getting into my seat. What a gentleman and I thought chivalry was dead, I guess not! I watched as Aden did the same to Alice and she blushed getting into the passenger seat behind us.

"Kat," Aden called me and I swivelled my head to face him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Everyone heard Colton growling back then, you're bringing out his possessive side. Be careful Alpha's are quite possessive if they're not restricted."

I rolled my eyes at that, "I don't care. All I want to do is make him get on his knees and regret rejecting me"

"So you want to be his mate?" Alice asked.

"No, I just want to have the honour of rejecting him. Then he can do whatever he wants, like, I don't know, mate with Kayla or something"

"WHAT?" They screamed at me making Logan jump and almost lose control of the car and my blue eyes widened. What the hell?

"Mate with Kayla?" Aden asked and I nodded, "he can't do that!"

"Look I don't care-"

"No," Alice interrupted, "if he mates with someone else then your wolf will feel it"

"and?"

"it will hurt her, making her more weak. You could possibly lose your wolf,"

"What?" I asked and looked towards Logan who sighed.

"Yeah it's true," he answered.

"So what happens if I mate with someone else?"

"Not much. He's an Alpha his wolf is strong with or without his mate, with his mate it's much stronger but without it he's pretty much how he is now," Logan told me

"How is that fair?"

Alice sighed, "I know it's not but you need to make sure that he doesn't mate with her."

"But- but then we'll be mate-less the rest of our lives and I'll die a lonely women with twenty cats!"

"Well... then mate with him," Aden told me with a shrug.

My eyes widened, "excuse me?"

"Come on, that stuff was in the past and yes he's a douche and I want to punch his face in for what he did to you three years ago but at the end of the day fate has put you two together as mates for a reason."

"That's stupid,"

"It's the truth" it is the truth my wolf told me we belong together, we're mates. I groaned internally he rejected us remember? How can my wolf forget that? I haven't forgotten I just moved on.

What an idiot.

* * *

As the Indian restaurant came into view a smile appeared on my face. I love Indian and Chinese food. Logan opened the door for me. I smiled at him and jumped out of the car brushing my dress down. After he had locked the car we walked towards the restaurant together.