Chapter 31 [Edited]

WARNING: OVERLOAD OF CUTENESS AHEAD :P

Chapter 31

           I must have dozed off during the drive as I felt Colton shaking me slightly. My eyes fluttered open and I realised that it was starting to get dark soon. The car was parked on the side of a deserted road, I gave Colton a puzzled looked and he chuckled. "Don't worry this isn't it," he assured me, "we just have to walk down a bit." I nodded and unbuckled my seat belt. Colton rushed to open the door on my side before I could. He put his hand out and I took it with a smile.

       It was much more colder than I had anticipated. My hair blew in the strong wind and I clutched my jumper closer to me. I pressed myself closer to Colton's side to keep my self warm. We walked for what felt like five minutes or so in comfortable silence, the sound of music, chatter and laughter could be heard and then Colton stopped in front of ...

Winter wonderland.

I looked at him and smiled, "Winter wonderland?" I questioned him.  I was not expecting this!

He looked nervous, "Are you disappointed. God I got it wrong didn't I?" He growled at himself.

         I grabbed his arm so that he could look at me and then I placed a soft kiss on his lips. My eyes slowly opened when I pulled away and I saw Colton looking back at me in surprise, "it's perfect Colton," I whispered.

       He smiled and his face lit up like a kids on Christmas, "Well then let's enjoy the night while it's young!" Still holding my hand he led me to the ticket booth, "two tickets please," he paid for the tickets.

        "Here's your tickets just show them to the the person in charge of any rides and games," the ticket guy in the booth said, "enjoy." He smiled at us and I quickly dragged Colton to the candy stand.

        The women behind the stand looked bored until she caught a look of Colton. She was tall with strawberry blonde hair and big green eyes. She was really pretty. "Hey what can I get you guys?" She asked brightly, while eye rapping Colton. Colton noticed the girls flirty tone and I suddenly felt insecure, what if he flirts back? But Colton didn't smile and he held my hand tightly in his.

         "Yeah actually my girlfriend wants... Hm, what do you want babe?" He asked me and I blushed. Colton called me his girlfriend and he called me babe? My wolf was dancing with joy.

"Um, Candyfloss?" I answered but it came out as a question.  

         He smiled and stroked my hand right in front of Blondie and she glared at me, "We'll have a Candy floss, a dummy sweet and a packet of Jelly babies." Blondie narrowed her eyes at me, handed our sweets and Colton paid. The dummy sweet was on a lace and covered in a plastic wrapper he put it around my neck and I smiled. "What to do now?" Colton asked.  

       "Hm, look there's the duck game." I answered him after finishing my Candy floss. He chuckled as I dragged him towards the stand. I tried so many times to grab the duck on the hook but I kept missing! So I can hit a werewolf perfectly in the jaw but I can't get a duck on a stupid hook? What kind of logic is that?

      "Here let me." Colton said and I let him. Surprisingly he got the duck on the hook in one go and my eyes widened. Ironically he won me a giant stuffed cuddly kitten. (Get it? Because my nickname is Kat?) We played a couple more games before I dragged him to the highest roller coaster there. 

"Come on,"

"Um, you go. I'll wait here with the kitten,"

I frowned and stopped in my tracks, "Wh-" I giggled, "don't tell me the big bad Alpha is afraid of heights,"