Chapter 5 =:=Reunion=:=

A/N (Commonly known as the Author's Rant):

I am really sorry that I haven't updated in a while guys! It's just that I was really busy with my studies and I also had Writer's Block, so I couldn't write a decent chapter. Anyways, wow! It's been a long time since I opened my Wattpad account and I was surprised by the number of views this story has. 1.8K views?! That's amazing! I thank you guys for all of the love and support that you give to this story. Ozspeed! And always remember to Defy Gravity! *cackles like Elphaba while riding on a broom*(Also I got  tickets to watch Wicked live so I'm kinda inspired right now)

P.S. In this chapter Act 1 Elphaba will not make an appearance. So, Post-Musical Elphaba will be referred to as 'Elphaba'.

Disclaimer:  Yesterday, my lawyer told me that Gregory Macguire, Stephen Schwartz, and Winnie Holzman gave me the rights to own Wicked. Unfortunately, I woke up.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Chapter 5: Reunion

Glinda woke up to the smell of toast with strawberry jam on her bedside. Memories flitted back into her head about the good ol'days at Shiz when what she would wear isn't the least of her worries.

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

'Here Glin, I made you your favorite.'

'Oh, thank you for the stunnifying breakfast Elphie!'

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"I'll have to thank Candle later," she said while getting ready for the day.

'Why am I on the couch? Funny, I didn't remember sleeping in my office yesterday.'

Glinda sighed. She immediately got up and went to the kitchen where she knew Candle would be.

"Candle, dear? Thank you for the breakfast. It smells abso-"

Glinda looked around and noticed that she wasn't really in the Palace. The person in front of her wasn't Candle as well.

Rather than Candle's blonde hair and fair skin, she was met with ebony hair and green skin.

Oz, green skin.

"What are you staring at Glinda? Do I have something in my teeth?," the person said, almost teasingly.

Glinda had not heard this person's voice in years.

"Elphie?," Glinda said, her eyes wide, jaw slacked.

"The one and only.", she said, a crooked smile accompanying. Memories from yesterday returned to her.

The broken down carriage.

The cottage in the woods.

Seeing Elphie for the first time in three years.

Disbelief and fainting.

Glinda closed the distance between them and she noticed her eyes starting to water.

"I've missed you so much, you old Artichoke. I'll never let you go again."she gasped out, holding her best friend as tight as she can.

"Me too, my sweet. Me too."

Glinda could feel the moisture on her dress as the two best friends cried for what it feels like eternity.