Chapter 2: =:=Unexpected Meetings=:=

A Series of Rambles from the Author: (Commonly known as A/N):

Hey fellow Wicked lovers and fanfictioneers! I'm back with a new chapter! First, I would like to thank LuvlyLabyrinthGil for adding my story to her list. Second, thanks ShireDweller for commenting again. And now, I'll respond to your comments:

LLGil: Thanks for commenting! Oh so you see where this is coming? Let's see with the latest installlment. *Cackles like Elphaba*

Shire: Thanks! I appreciate that you like the development of our favorite characters. I hope you'll like this chapter.

P.S. About this chapter: Elphaba doesn't know that Glinda is the ruler of Oz and that the Wizard left Oz.

PPS: FIYERABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPPS: I changed it a little bit. Sorry!

Disclaimer: I'm not that girl!! (But I wish that I am*cackles like Elphaba* )

Okay, enough talk and let's start!

=/=/===/====/=/=/==//==//=/=/=/=/==//==/=/=/=/=/=/==/=/=//==/=/=//=/=/=/==/=/=//=/=/==/=//=/=/=/==/=/=/=/

Elphaba Thropp-Tiggular woke up to see her charmingly brainless husband, Fiyero by her side, sleeping soundly. Today was the 3rd year anniversary of her supposed 'melting' which she planned with Fiyero, who was a Scarecrow then, to leave Oz and live peacefully together in the forest. Since then, their life was almost perfect.

During their first year, she found a spell to change Fiyero back into a human (without the bruises, of course.).Along with that, she found a charm that can 'degreenify' her skin for a few hours. During their second year, Elphaba gave birth to their bundles of joy. She gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl, whom they named Liir, after Fiyero's grandfather and Glinda Rose, which is a combination of both her bestfriend's and her sister's names.

But there's been something or someone that's missing, a person whom she yearned to see for the past three years. Someone named Glinda the Good, formerly known as Galinda Upland of the Upper Uplands, the Wizard's Grand Vizier and beloved by many, who is also the best friend of Elphaba Thropp-Tiggular, formerly known as the Wicked Witch of the West.

Ever since they got there, Elphaba was worried that Glinda might tell the citizens the truth and that she may be punished by that Very Wonderful Wizard of Oz along with his Fish Secretary, Madame Horrible Morrible. And ever since they got there, she yearned to see her again. So she tried. But every year, she got busier and busier until she simply doesn't have time. Her thoughts were suddenly disturbed when someone stiffled a yawn. 

"Good Morning, Fae."  Fiyero said

Elphaba almost stiffled a laugh because Fiyero was still half-unconscious so his words were a bit slurry. Almost being the keyword because its extremely rare for an Elphaba Thropp to laugh.

"Good morning, idiot." Elphaba said with a smirk.

Fiyero pouted.

"That hurts, Fae." he said with mock hurt., but Fiyeo's pout quickly arranged itself into his lopsided grin that a lot of girls would swoon over.

"But I'm your idiot." Fiyero said and gently kissed her.

"Yes, yes you are, my brainless idiotic Yero, my hero. Elphaba responded and gently kissed him back until the two of them melted into each others lips.

That is, until they heard a knock at their door.

Elphaba quickly stood up and casted the charm. Sooner, her green skin became normal.