Chapter nine - No excuses

The search continued for almost an hour. No one could find Tommy. And Wilbur was running out of excuses to keep the two brothers from finding out they'd lost a particular blonde. He'd helped them decorate their room, but they wanted to show Tommy. He had to keep them inside. They played card games, Ranboo wanted Tommy to join them so he didn't feel left out. He tried to keep them distracted by playing with their new toys, but again, they wanted Tommy to come play a character. The boys were onto Wilbur. It was only a matter of time before things got much worse.

However, a particular blonde boy, hiding in the walls of his foster home, was simply moving around the room those looking for him were in. He was almost caught, in the kitchen. Tommy had accidentally bumped into a pot, but he was able to crawl out of the cupboard and around the kitchen island when Philza came by to check out the noise.

Tommy didn't know why he was hiding, well he did. He wanted his brothers. And he didn't know where they were. He didn't hear them come in, or see them for that matter. Tommy wanted his brothers. All he needed to do was find his brothers.

Upstairs, Wilbur was out of excuses.

"I need the toilet." Ranboo stood up, helping Tubbo up as-well . "Can you hold it?" Wilbur looked over at the duo, who had abandoned their lego set. Ranboo shook his head. "Uh... well-"
"Why can't we leave?" Tubbo asked. Staring directly at Wilbur who was still sitting on the floor. "It's not that you can't leave, it's just that we're having so much fun!" He laughed nervously. "Where's Tommy." They asked. "Oh god" Wilbur thought, getting to his feet, not seeing the duo take a few steps back from the movement and silence to their question.

"Ranboo-"

In a split second Wilbur looked up, seeing the boys disappear into thin air, a small arrange of glitter falling to the floor where they once were. "Tubbo? Ranboo?" He called out. "Shit." Wilbur ran out the door and downstairs, right into his brother. The two slammed into each other, falling to the ground with a thud.

"Wilbur! What are you doing here?" Techno groaned, rubbing his bottom as he got to his feet. "They're gone!" He says, getting to his feet. "wait... you lost 3 out of 3 brothers? In the second fucking day!?"
"It sounds bad but-"
"That's just sad."
"SHUT UP! we need to find them."

On just the other side of a thin wall, the three brothers were having a reunion. Tubbo and Ranboo were in their older brothers arms as he held onto them tightly. Tubbo had his head against one shoulder, while Ranboo took the other. Tommy's small wings wrapped around the lot of them, making sure he knew they were there.

Tommy didn't like it here. He didn't like it one bit.