Chapter nine - help?

"Please... tell me again how you managed to lose all three of your brothers?" Phil turned to his son, somewhat angry but more confused then ever. How could someone be so bad with children? Even Techno was better than that. He hated children, orphans in particular which was ironic considering he was once one himself.

"Right well... well... you see, I can't actually tell you that."

"Wilbur I swear to god if we don't find them I will be snitching you in to the cops for everything you've done." Technoblade turns to his brother, a harsh stern in his tone with not a sight of jokingness.

"What? And what has Wilbur done?" Phil times in, taking a second to process what his son had just said.

"NOTHING! I HAVENT DONE NOTHING!" The brunet yells, defending himself.

"You fucking snitch Techno, you said you wouldn't say anything." He whispered to his brother, who only shrugged in response.

Meanwhile, the fighting family were completely unaware of the small goat sitting on the step listening. He needed help, but he didn't want to be told off. He didn't want to be split up from his brothers, but he was worried something was wrong.

Hesitantly, he swallowed the lump in his throat and lept off of the stairs so he would be heard, this way he couldn't turn back even if he wanted to. He regretted it the second his feet left the step, he hated talking to strangers.

"Tubbo?" Wilbur questioned the appearance of the big eyed goat. Even more so the extremely upset look his ears gave him. Tubbo normally had his floppy goat ears up, but now they were gently laying against his head like a sad puppy.

"M sory fom hi-" Tubbo began to mumble, his sleeve pressed against against his mouth, smothering his words and forming them into a mixed jumble of letters.

"I'm really sorry mate... but can you move your sleeve? I can't hear you.."

Tubbo nodded and removed his hand from his face, so he wouldn't chew on the end. "I'm sorry for hiding from you, but I think I need your help,"

The family quickly exchanged a glance to each other, before the eldest spoke.

"How so? Is everything alright?" Tubbo shook his head.

"Tommy's not waking up"

-

Sorry for the really long delay and really short chapter

I'm really low on inspiration currently so ideas or things you think are going to happen later on from the end of this chapter would be good to hear, it would help me brainstorm where to go with this, especially considering I would be able to view how you see the story.

(I hope that made sense)