Undercover agent

Undercover agent:

I have to admit I've never been this scared in my entire life. I was surrounded by the enemy. I had to keep my head down and beg not to get caught.

After telling the sisters I was OK, I left the cafeteria and went for the bathroom. I needed to calm down.

Looking at my reflection on the mirror in the ladies bathroom I repeated over and over again that this had to be easy. I still didn't know why no one noticed I'm a werewolf, so  can use that to my advantage.

I couldn't help but feel like an undercover agent of the CIA. But my mission was staying alive and not getting caught.

After turning my hair into a cute ponytail I went back to the cafeteria. Everyone was talking, submerged in their own worlds, not paying attention to anything else.

Spotting the twins I walk towards them when someone hit me. My bag fell to the floor and my books were spilled on the floor.

Shit!

I kneel to pick them up, but someone was faster than me and picked my books and gave them to me.

I know him! He's one of The Five. He's....

"Thanks you" I said.

"Jasmine, right?" he asked, he had such hot green eyes...

"Yes" I said, trying not to blush. "You are...?"

"Noah"

"Well, thanks you, Noah" I said, and when I was about to leave some hard body got in my way.

And once more: SHIT.

"May I help you, cupcake?" and the arrogating blond dude is back, his green eyes are sparkling.

"Get out of my way, please" I asked, faking a smile.

"Why? Are you late to somewhere?" GREAT, the other blond guy is here too.

Anyone else????

I was about to pass around them when a four hard chest got in my way.

May I say it once more: SHIT.

"Not so fast, princess" the guy said, I remember him. He is...Aaron.

"One: don't call me like that, and two: get out of my way" I said, starting to get mad.

I had to fight the urge of shifting right there and right now.

My wolf was growling and showing me sadistic ways of killing them.

There are thousands of girls here, why me?????????????

Oh, right. I'm the new one.

"Wow" Alec, yeah that's his name "We have a brave one here"

"We sure do" James, yeah, the asshole who took my book in the other class.

"What do we do with her, boys?" and my ex saver shows up. Seth, I think.

Time set in: 3

"She is really pretty, when she get's mad" Noah said, caressing my cheek.

2

His face leans closer to mine and I blush like a tomato, because of the anger.

1

When his lips were about to touch mine my hands collide with his face, sending his face at one side. I've never slapped no one in the face, but hey, there's a first time for everything.

I smelled blood coming out of his bottom lip.

The guys around me are laughing.

"If any of  you ever touches me, that will be the last thing you do, got it?" I said, using a powerful tone of voice, making sure they were listening.

Everyone in the cafeteria has stopped talking and they were looking right at me with wide open eyes and open mouth.

Taking my books and my bag I headed out of the cafeteria, ignoring the whispers about me.

-------

Once I got to my room after school I felt so good. It was so peaceful without the twins here. I have been avoiding them since lunch and honestly I didn't wanted to talk to them yet.

I took a shower and then made my self something to eat.

Thanks God vampire eat human food. They don't use it to survive but they still eat it for God's knows why.

Wolves usually hunt their food and eat it raw. I didn't do that really often, that's why I learned to cook I always made food for my self.

After a while the twins showed up.

"OMGOMGOMGOMG" Paige smiled at me.

"You do realize what you did?" Lauren said.

"Defending my rights?" I mocked her.

"You just threat The Five" Paige almost yelled "You are the heroine of most of the girls in this school!!"

Lauren laughed and I did that too.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" Paige asked after we were done laughing.

"Ready for what?" I asked, picking my plates up and taking them to the kitchen.

"The Bonfire" Lauren said "They do that every year to welcome the students"

"Oh, I don't think I'll go. I have nothing nice to put on. You two go and then you tell me how  was it." I said.

The twins looked at each other and then gave me an evil smile.

Two words: Oh, shit.

-----

"Come out, please." Paige said at the other side of the door.

"We want to see you" Lauren said. I can bet she's smiling.

According to the twins, The Bonfire was a welcoming party, but it wasn't something you go where with a fancy dress. Some girls went with jeans ans t shirts. I wanted to do that but the girls didn't let me. They had this idea of going with floral dresses, all three of us. And because it sounded good, I agreed. But I wasn't so sure now.

"I don't think it suits me" I said, opening the door.

The girls just stared at me, open mouth.

"I know, I look awful, right?" I said, feeling stupid for even trying.

"No, is just that you look..." Paige smiled.

"Gorgeous" Lauren finished.

I blushed. "Thank you. You guys look gorgeous too"

And it was true. Lauren's dress was strapless and it was in different green tones, making her eyes stand out. And Paige's dress had straps and is was in different blue tones, making her pale skin stand out.

My dress was one shouldered and it had red, white and black, which was really pretty, and besides it belonged to Lauren, which made it special.

Then we made our hair and make up. Paige turn her blond hair into golden curls, Lauren turn her hair into a really pretty braid and I turned my messy hair into a really cute bun, making some curls came out of it and fall on my face.

Once we were done, we headed outside.

And I couldn't help to fell that something really interesting was about to happen.

------------------------------

That's it darlings!!! Ready for the interesting things to happen???

A pic of Jasmine's dress on the side ------->

Thanks for reading

comment/vote/fan

Vampire vs. Werewolvesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें