Manipulative bitch

Manipulative bitch:

So right now I was kinda panicking. I really didn't know what to do, or what I could tell Noah once he was up.

I really loved Noah. He was so protective and he always listened to anything I had to say. Some nights i would go to bed thinking about him. About his deep green eyes like the leaves of the trees that surrounded the campus, his brown hair like chocolate, his sparkling smile and the way he always found to make me smile or make me feel better. Although we had just met a couple of days ago I felt something really deep for him. Like if we were mates since like forever. I just felt so confortable around him, so safe. Like no one could hurt me anymore.

But Aaron, men. There were no words to describe all the feelings Ihad for him. I know we just become mates a couple of minutes ago but it was so...different.I actually didn't know to express that on wimple words. When Ifirst met the guy I had to admit I actually felt an instant attraction to him. Something so pure and intimate that I haven't felt with anyone before. When we kissed I didn't exactly felt like it was supposed to be, more like it was destined. Does that even make sense?

I just felt so loved and safe.

The feelings I had for them were so different and alike at the same time. And even if that doesn't make sense, that was exactly like I felt.

It was something so natural and pure, that wasn't even weird to me.

What the hell was I supposed to do?

A soft growl brought me back to reality.

Noah started moving, trying, somehow, to get a look around. I passed a hand over his cheek and when he looked at me I gave him a concerned look.

"Honey, are you OK?" I asked, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"What happened?" he said, sitting down with my help.

"Ehh....well" Lie, you moron. Lie to him" You kind of attacked me and I was forced to hit you"

Really? WTF is wrong with you?

"I did what?!" he said, giving me a concerned look, and placed his hands over my cheeks. "Oh, shit. My wolf. I'm so sorry."

I tried to look affected and all, damn I was a good actress.

"Well you actually hurt me a little" I said.

"Oh, baby. I'm really sorry." he let go of me, stood up and cursed "I'm so stupid. What the hell was I thinking?'"

Then he turned to face me and he gave me a bear hug. And then he looked at me, his eyes focusing on mine.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. A little scared, but fine" I added 

"You have nothing to be afraid of, baby doll. I will never hurt you again, ever." he promised.

"You promise?"

"Of course"

God, forgive me for manipulating him like this. But is for his own good.

I gave him a soft and warm smile.

"OK" and then I gave him a serious look "But I think we should take this slowly.  Step bye step"

"Sure. Anything to make you happy"

I then hugged him and tried my best to seem happy.

But deep down I felt like a manipulative bitch

----------------------------------------------------------------

I know you guys hate me because the chapters are not really long. But is just that I'm suffering a momentary lock. But I'll try to make the following chapters longer.

Thanks for all the support, votes and comments. You guys are the best.

A pic of Jas on the side------------>

Thanks for reading!!!

-Ria