The big catastrophe

The big catastrophe:

The Bonfire was held in a big  open space in the middle of the woods and with a big lake on the side. Some really cool music flooded the atmosphere and people were dancing everywhere. Some teachers were around, keeping us under control. And some big lights reflectors were around, providing some light.

I walked with the twins by my sides, regretting I ever agreed on coming. The alcohol was already having it's effects on most part of the people here. The twins went to get something to drink and I walked to the lake and leaned against a tree, looking at the calm dark water.

"Someone is looking gorgeous" someone said.

I looked around to see Noah. Alone. This is not good, is it?

"What do you want?" I said, returning my attention to the lake.

"Nothing"

"Yeah, sure" I said sarcastically.

"Would you dance with me?"

"I don't dance"

He grabbed my hands and then  dragged me to dance area.

"What are you doing?"

"You said you don't dance, not that you can't" he gave me a smirk. Then he placed his hands on my waist and I just froze.

"C'mon you can do it. Just move with the sound of the music" he whispered in my ear. His cold breath send chills down my spine.

I tried to imitate the moves from the girls around us but I failed. I suck at dancing.

Noah laughed at me and I blushed.

"I can't" I said, looking at the floor.

He smiled at me and then he turned me around, my back pressed against his chest. His cold breath sending more chill down my spine.

"Just relax" he said in my ear. "Focus on the music"

Then we started moving. O.M.G. I'm dancing!

"See, it's easy"

He made turn around slowly and then he pulled me to him. Our faces were so close. His dazzling green eyes were so beautiful. And he was so kind with me.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"What for?"

"Trying to kiss you"

"Oh"

"So, you forgive me?"

"We'll see" I answered smiling.

He smiled at me too and we kept dancing.

I couldn't believe a vampire could be so nice and sweet. It was so weird. So unnatural.

When the music changed into something more slow I kinda panicked. But Noah had everything under control. He pulled me closer to him, I rest my head against his shoulder.

Then I saw the twins. Paige seemed happy for me, but Lauren gave me a death glare and walked away. Paige looked at her sister and then looked at me before following her.

I stopped dancing.

"What's wrong?" Noah asked me.

"Nothing, I'll be right back"

He smiled and I followed Lauren.

"Lauren, wait!" I yelled. I reached them and they both stopped when they heard me.

"What?!" Lauren said, clearly pissed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"How could you?" she said, looking hurt.