Chapter Seven

~Few weeks later~

The masquerade party was in three days, Leanne wanted to go talk to Raven and ask Nancy. She called Dimitrescu phone as one of the daughters picked it up, it was Daniela, Leanne mention to her that she'll be there in a bit.

Leanne grabs her coat, her hat and her gloves as she walks out of the door. Karl comes sprinting out as he wanted to show her something.

"Hey I got something for you!" Karl shouted, He leads her the stable house.

"What is it?" Leanne asked, Karl didn't say anything as he presented her with a beautiful gray horse.

It had gray patches all over its body on and on the face, the hair was misty off white. Leanne walks up as she gently touches it, the horse nudges it's head it loves being petted.

"It's yours, I bought her a yesterday and I wanted to make it up after what my Lycans did to Freya...she doesn't have a name yet." Karl pats the horse.

Leanne couldn't believe that he bought her a new horse, she smiles at him and gives him a side hug. Karl smiles as he gives a hug back too her.

"Thank you Karl, I'll make her after another goddess, her name is Epona. Goddess of the craft of horse breeding." Leanne said and gets on top of her.

"That's beautiful name, and I want you back before it gets too dark out, okay?" Karl jokingly said as he was being a good parent.

Leanne rolls her eyes as she rides off to Castle Dimitrescu. After living with Karl, the Lycans now known not to harm or her mother.

Karl is trying his best to be my...father but, it still feels weird. But I'm slowly opening myself to let him come into my life. But baby steps Leanne!

~Shortly Time Skips~

Leanne finally makes it too the gates as she was always welcome. She puts her horse into her stables and walks up to the door. The doors open as Daniela smiles.

"Hey cousin! Are you ready for your masquerade birthday party?" Daniela smiles and twirls around.

"I mean yeah, but anyways...where's Raven and your mother? I need to talk too them...and also where's Nancy?" Leanne asked.

Daniela mentioned that both her mother and Raven were in the piano room hanging up decorations and as for Nancy, she and sister will look for her. Leanne nods as she walks too the piano room.

After walking through a few doors and stairs, Leanne has reached the doors. The door was slightly open, she walks in, and then all of sudden...she froze as she sees Raven and Alcina...together...

"Draga Mea! RIGHT THERE!" Alcina leans against the piano. Making the keyboards make a horrible sound.

Her dress was above her hips, while her hand was on Ravens head. And as for Raven, she was between Alcina's hips. Then Alcina looks forward and she sees Leanne standing there.

Leanne falls backwards, hitting her head hard on the ground as she blacks out.

~Few minutes later~

Leanne wakes up as she rubs the back of her head. Raven was sitting next to her, Alcina was walking back and forth mumbling some words.

"Hey Leanne, how are you feeling?" Raven said, she looks up at Alcina and back at Leanne.

"I'm good...ouch...I had the craziest dream..." Leanne sits up slowly, "I came in and I saw you and her having se—" She stops, she sees hickeys and a noticeable bite mark on Ravens neck.

Leanne chuckles as she knew that Raven and Alcina were together. But never though she would see them...doing it...

"Shit...you remembered...don't tell Miranda." Raven starts laughing, "Besides you should've call Alcina and told her that you were coming here!" She added.