Chapter Nine

Leanne woke up on a table as her hands were tied by straps. The room was dark as a few lights were on, she heard something move.

"Miranda?" Leanne said, as footsteps came closer to her.

"Morning beautiful, did you sleep well?" Miranda cheerfully said as she leans down close to her.

Leanne was terrified but hid it very well...but Miranda lays her hand on her chest and feels her heart. Miranda smiles more and gently opens her shirt, seeing all the muscles and scars that leanne had on her body. Her breasts were the perfect size as she had a sports bra on.

"My, my...your body is truly perfect, I don't know now, if I want to use you as a vessel for my daughter or have you as my partner?!" Mirandas eyes widen, she made small circles on Leanne's chest.

Partner? Vessel for her daughter?...WHAT THE FUCK MIRANDA!!

Leanne tries to free herself but the straps were strong. Miranda sees, coldly laughs at her, as she gets on top of the table and straddles her. She leans very close as she slides her hand down into Leanne's pants.

"You know your father is not technically my Biologic son, I adopted him...just like the other lords...so I can have fun with you!" Miranda had a widely smile as she plays with Leanne's area.

She tries to push Miranda off of her, but Miranda plays with her area hard. Leanne tries to contain her moans but accidentally lets one out, Miranda moans as she kissed her.

Mother...Karl...please save me!

~Castle Dimitrescu~

It's has been three days since Leanne was taken. Everyone stayed together as they come up with a plain to get her back. Karl was furious as he punched the walls.

"Karl! Stop destroying my property!"

Alcina stood up but Raven quickly rubbed small circles on her hands as she tries to calm her down.

"Well Im sorry but I can't unfortunately because that fucking bird bitch took her!" Karl shouted back, everyone in the room all watched him snapping back at her.

Amber comes in with Donna and Angie, as her eyes were red and puffy. Karl sees her and he relaxes as he walks up to her.

"stop fighting...please..." Ambers voice was low and soft. She had been crying and screaming ever since that incident.

"I'm sorry hon, I am worried and we have a plain to get her back. I have my Lycans and my soldad army. Alcina has her demonic children plus her dragon form, Donna's powerful plants and Moreau's acids vomit!" Karl tells her.

Amber looks into his light green/blue eyes as she said something.

"Will it be enough to fully kill her?" Amber asked, Karl puts her hands on her shoulders and pulls her into a hug.

"It will, I'll transform into my beast side too...she'll be back in your arms! I'll die for her and you!" Karl said, amber looks at him and nods at him.

Everyone agreed that they will end their lives to save Leanne. Amber smiles as she thanks them all...

"Mother!"

Alcina looks behind her as the girls brought a letter.

"What is it my draga Meas?" Alcina kneels and sees them shaking badly. The lords all seen them, as they were surprise that something spooked me so badly.

"It's Miranda, she left this letter for Karl and Amber. And it's about Leanne..." Cassandra hands her the letter to her but Karl snatches it out of her hand.