Lipstick Looks Good On You | Part 2

Pairing: LaMelo Ball x fem!reader
Word Count: 1,600+
Summary: you better go read part one first 😙
Warnings: hella fluff, (ew do people say hella anymore??) sexual suggestions, etc.

A/N: yessss enjoy queens, hope it give you some feels. I love that you all enjoyed part one and wanted a part two. Thank you for your requests and thanks for the support of course ❤️

•••

"Can I please kiss you right now?" Melo asked, both his eyes bouncing back and forth between your own.

Your stomach fluttering at this point, you nod you head slowly, giving him permission.

One of his hands hand remains on your back and the other moves to your neck. His large hand capable of wrapping around half of your neck, you feel his urge to hold tighter as he kisses you intensely. But he resisted. There was no one around, or so you thought.

You both turn around to see the waiter clearing your table. Melo gives him a stern "do you mind?" sort of look, cocking a brow.

He waved you guys off as if he was snapping out of a deep thought, hiding his grin. "Sorry."

You felt your cheeks flush.

You both look each other in the eye once more. This time you kissed him, and you find your hand running up the back of his neck until you reach his curls. Spinning one in between your fingers as you feel him smile through the kiss.

"I knew you've always liked the curls," he said in between multiple quick short pecks.

You roll your eyes in response. Both his hands find your lower back once more, this time sliding down a little further.

"Cocky ass," you reply. "Shut up and kiss me."

You both stand there holding each other tightly, fighting the urge to go further right there on the rooftop (Oop😏) Melo's hands cannot resist your body. You let go before the chance of the waiter catching you again.

You slip out of his embrace and stand to look at the view again, trying to hide the big smile on your face before he starts teasing you about your extremely cheesy grin. You lean against the ledge once more, this time Melo towering directly behind you, his long arms wrapping around your chest as he holds you and rests his chin on the top your head.

"Sooo what's for dessert?" You ask, dessert after dinner is crucial.

He pushes your hair off of one shoulder to the other, planting a kiss on your neck before answering.

"You."

You're corny," you blush.

He pulls you into one more long kiss and you feel him fighting a smile on your lips.

"That lipstick color looks great on you too," you laugh and you use your thumb to wipe his stained plump lips.

He rolls his eyes, fighting a smile.

Since Melo paid beforehand, the two of you made your way out of the restaurant. He grabbed your hand and to no surprise, you were greeted by a couple of paps near his car.

"Melo, who's your new girl?"

"Melo, how long have you two been together?"

He ignored them, opening up the passenger door up for you. You smiled at his gesture despite the rude paps.

He got into his seat and drove out, surprisingly not hitting a single one as they crowded the car.

"Well, can't wait to hear about that later," he stated, letting out a deep sigh.