LaMelo's Assistant | Part 4

"...Melo."

"Hmm?" He hummed, finally choosing to look at you.

You thought about the situation you were currently in. You had feelings for LaMelo when you knew you probably shouldn't. Your fling with Cody really was not that long ago. You were conflicted and worried LaMelo would soon find out. Your heart was all over the place now.

"I... I just hope your game goes well tomorrow. You're doing great... I feel like I don't say enough nice things to you and actually mean it so, I'll start now."

"Thanks, Y/N. Appreciate it. Thanks for coming here and doing this with me... sorry it was so last minute."

"It's okay," you mumbled, looking out into the distance.

"Should we kiss?" He asked with a chuckle and you snorted out a laugh.

"No?" you responded quickly, feeling yourself getting flustered.

"Awww why not? Thought that little list of yours said something about-"

You put your hand on his mouth quickly, cutting his words short.

"LaMelo, stop. You play too much," you smirked while bringing your hands down to his chin and squeezing his jaw before letting go. He caught his breath for a brief moment.

"Just saying," he stated while stretching his arms above his head.

"You wanna kiss me so bad, huh?" You teased and you could swear his cheeks turned pink.

"Hey, you're the one who said you liked my lips," He retorted and you rolled your eyes.

"Oh yeah, then why you staring at mine so much?"

"Maybe I like them," He shrugged before he quickly began swimming his way back to the shore. You smirked to yourself before you soon caught up to him. You both toweled off and dried up from the hot sun beaming on your skin.

"You wanna grab some dinner and head home?" He asked.

"I would like that," you replied softly.

•••

The next day, you got ready to fly out before the game. You packed all of your things and you were ready to get a move on with your day and just be there already.

When you landed, you pulled out your phone to check your hotel information. You had been holding a steady text conversation with Cody since this morning. Texting him made you more and more nervous about seeing him. You looked around trying to figure out how you were going to get out of the airport.

                            I'm off the plane now, you?

same, we heading to the hotel room

                                                            that's good

                I'm trying to figure some shit out

You looked up, finally locating the signage that would lead you to finding where you would find the shuttle to get you to the hotel.

you good? You seem stressed even through text lmaoo

                                                           nooo ugh idk

                         maybe I just need some dick