wet dream

A/N: I really loved the concept of this so I'm hoping my execution provides you with satisfaction. And all I gotta say is... call the horny police lmao good night.

WARNINGS. All characters involved are 18+, minors DNI. Contains sexual content.

•••

Last night, you had a wet dream consisting of you and your best friend Melo... doing it.

It felt good, so good that you were definitely about to orgasm... in your dream... until it was rudely interrupted by the sound of your alarm clock. You woke up unsure of how to feel. You sure as hell knew you did not want the sex to stop.. but with Melo? The thought of it kinda gave you the ick as you had never really looked at him that way... then you thought deeper about the possibility of reliving the dream and you felt the heat rush to your-

The second alarm went off.

You were seeing Melo today and you knew you could not get that dream off your mind. The dream left you in a playful mood. So you figured, why not get him talking.

When you saw him, you looked at him completely different now thanks to that dream. You noticed more of how his lips moved when he talked, his smile, his curls, how he towered over you when you walked together... You admitted to yourself maybe you really did find him attractive but the two of you always openly talked about having relationships with other people but never going into detail about your sex lives. You just knew of each other dating and talking to other people, but that was it.

But, it had been a while since the two of you dated anyone. You had both been so busy and focused on your own careers. Maybe that's why you had the wet dream...

Since you were feeling all types of emotions, you decided to get bold once the two of you were just chilling in his apartment after spending the day running errands together on your off day from work.

"So what's your favorite part about sex?" You asked and Melo's ears perked up, gazing up at you from his phone.

"Woah, where did that come from?" He asked, attempting to hide the smirk growing on his lips as he took a sip from his glass.

"Just curious," you shrugged. "Just answer the question."

"Well, what's your favorite part?" He asked teasingly.

"I asked you first," you smirked, flipping your hair behind you and crossing your legs as you spoke.

"Hmmm, I mean there's a lot to it," he shrugged, clicking his phone off and setting it on the table before he spoke.

You tucked your hand under your chin and leaned forward to appear interested in his next words, and you were. You eagerly waited for him to get on with his answer.

"I mean- a woman's body just looks so good naked," he shrugged.

You scoffed in response.

"That's it?"

"Hey you asked, that's my answer," he laughed throwing his hands up. "Now what about you?" He pressed.

"Backshots," you say simply and he starts laughing.

"That's it?" He laughed.

"I mean-" you stuttered, feeling the heat run to your cheeks now unsure of how to feel about his response.

"That just sounds like an answer any guy would give," he said.

"Well, I like being slutted out," you shrug and he cocks a brow out you instantly. "Hair pulling, when he says nasty shit in my ear... I like that shit," you smirked while swirling around the remainder of your drink in your cup. You stared at the red liquid before taking one last sip.