LaMelo's Assistant | Part 3

7a.m.

When you arrived at LaMelo's house the next morning, you pulled up and parked as usual.

When you entered through the front door, you oddly enough found him awake already and in the kitchen. You cocked a brow, it was an odd sight to see. He was somewhat dressed though, as he had on sweatpants and a hoodie, it was a start. You watched as he ate the food he very clearly made himself. The eggs may have been a tiny bit burnt but nonetheless, he tried. He was almost done, and you watched him with curiosity.

"Hey," you greeted him slowly as you stretched out before placing your purse down on the  kitchen counter.

"Good morning, y/n," he greeted you with a smile before swiftly walking passed you to grab orange juice out of the fridge.

"Where's Dip?" You asked, eyeing him down as he did not look at you closely.

"In the yard," he nodded towards his back window, then looked down at his pile of papers on the counter as he poured the juice in the glass.

"Already?" You asked while leaning up against the kitchen counter.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Oh, okay..." you trailed off. "Did you feed him?"

"Yes," he chuckled. "I know my boy needs to eat."

"Just making sure..." you nodded slowly, crossing your arms.

"How was your drive here?" He asked you with a smile.

"Um- it went okay, I guess..."

"Did you eat?" He asked.

You wondered if you should cut him off, all of his kind questions were scaring you now.

"Yeah... I got Starbucks on the way- are you feeling okay?" You asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. why?" He chuckled.

"No reason," you replied slowly.

"So what's the plan for today, Y/N?" He inquired, taking a step closer to you now, you lost your train of thought as you looked up at him in awe as you finally realized he knew exactly what he was doing.... With a thin layer of a shiny coat of chapstick on his lips, he smiled at you.

"Um- did you see what I sent you?" You asked, looking down and to the side trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah but... a photoshoot sounds boring. So let's do something fun."

"Well, LaMelo we can't really just cancel on everyone we have to-"

You trailed off, forgetting what you were going to say as he pulled his hoodie over his head and his shirt nearly came with. You watched as he readjusted it.

"Hmm?" He hummed, waiting for you to finish your sentence.

"We have to," you cleared your throat, trying to remember where you were going with your sentence. "We have to let the photographer know at least 24 hours prior before we cancel, LaMelo. It's important to be mindful of other people's time," you finished and he shrugged.  "Plus, it's your brand deal... your shoes... I would hope you want to be apart of that."

"Okay then, come help me pick out what to wear. I couldn't decide. I need your help, Ms. Assistant."

You crossed your arms, "Seriously?"

"Yes," he pleaded.

"I've seen you dress yourself, you're capable... for the most part," you chuckled.