Hate Me Now Love Me Later

Knife Marquez and Aminah de Salva

Synopsis

"I only agreed to this marriage because I made a promise to protect and to take care of you, not to love you, Aminah. You knew that very well from the start, yet here you are begging me to love you back. You know I can't and you already knew why. I'm in love with someone else."

Aminah de Salva lived a sheltered life. She used to get everything that she wanted. Everyone around her treated her like a princess. Everybody loves her because despite her social status and family background, she acts like a normal average person. She doesn't think twice to mingle with the beggars on the street and help them to have a new life. She's a very down to earth woman who loves to make friends. She wore simple dresses. Loves to cook and most specially, God fearing. But that was four years ago. Everything's changed in an instant because of an accident who took his parents' lives and her memory along with her lovable personality. She became heartless even when her memories finally went back. And for the people around her, she's a ruthless businesswoman who doesn't care about other's feeling.

Because of her b*tchy attitude, her life is in danger. And the only thing that can save and protect her from the bad guys is to marry Knife Marquez, the son of his father's best friend, a cold as ice ten out of ten alpha male and as ruthless as her. But she didn't expect to fall in love with the man who loves someone else. And for Knife, she's just a responsibility that needs to be taken care of.

How long will she ever endure the pain of loving her husband? And how will Knife love her back if he hates her for ruining his relationship with her long time girlfriend? Is it true that love conquers all? Is it possible that hatred will eventually turn into love? Is he worth fighting for? Will Aminah can have her happy ending or will she end up broken and separated?

Beware! This story will play with your emotions.