Hidden Forces

The Hidden Forces is formerly owned by Carlito Olivero, the first born of Don Gregorio Olivero and Doña Rita Olivero. It was built to avenge Marissa Olivero's death-- mother of Sylvester Olivero who's currently running the hidden underground facility located at the mountainous regions in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
     Don Gregorio funded the HF and helped his son find the best of the best men around the globe to hunt down the culprits who mercilessly executed his daughter in law in front of his seven year old innocent grandson. The little Sylvester suffered from that traumatic experience. Every night he had to deal with his nightmares and Don Greg witnessed it first hand so he and his son Carlito, came up with a plan of creating an allegiance.
     Forged by vengeance, Carlito spend his whole life in Hidden Force's headquarters. They called it HFHQ. It took him years and years to see the light of progress. Sylvester saw his father struggling to get the justice that they deserve so when he turned sixteen, he joined the allegiance and trained himself with the deadliest assassins they got.
     Many years had passed and they finally found the justice they've been seeking for so long. The hunt was not easy and the victory was not worth celebrating because Carlito were put in to a wheelchair for the rest of his life. But that didn't stop them from their mission. That was the time when Sylvester became the new owner of the Hidden Forces.
     They continue serving justice for the seekers. Hunting down criminals. Offering security who deserves it. Keeping their loved ones safe at all times and protecting them at all costs.
     Aside from the highly trained and experienced men, HFHQ has a jaw dropping facilities. From its expensive out of this world architectural physiques and state of the art equipments to its deadly customized weapons. With the support of some high government officials around the world and the powerful clan behind it, they have men scattered in different military bases for different nations.
     No one can beat them in terms of the latest technology because they can build their own powerful mechanisms that could turn countries' down if they want to. And they're also planning to build more HFHQs in some of their foreign countries where their trusted allies are. And when they say allies it means the president, the prime minister, the king and the queen.

• Hidden Forces Agents •

Sylvester 'Silencer' Olivero

Caleb 'Eagle' Madrigal

Calvin 'Genius' Salazar

Alexander 'Bug' Lopez

Takeshi 'Hiroshi' Sato

Whales

Speed

Cricket

Vulture

Owl

Stone

Kluvo

Kumander Bato

Indigo 'Night Crawler' Punzalan

Ingrid 'Shadow' Punzalan

Camilla 'Silhouette' Valdez