Chapter 1

In the Himura family house two white haired sisters are playing together in the garden by the fish pond. The eldest, Rei Himura was being chased by her little twin sister Rina Himura as they laughed and played.

"You can't catch me Rina!" Rei laughed.

"Oh yes I will!" Rina yelled as she ran faster. The maids were watching nearby as they began to gossip.

"Did you hear, between the two twins the younger Miss doesn't have a quirk."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, I heard the master talk to the mistress about it and he sounded very ashamed."

"Poor thing."

"It's such a shame that Rina-sama is quirkless."

"Yeah it really is." They said as they walked away to continue their work leaving the girls to continue to play but then Rina noticed her sister get dangerously close to the edge of the pond.

"Rei look out!" She yelled but Rei slipped and was falling in, Rina rushed forward and pushed her sister out of the way as she fell in.

"Rina!" Rei yelled as Rina started to splash around helplessly as she struggled to stay afloat due to being unable to swim.

"Somebody, somebody help!" Rei yelled as Rina's vision began to go black and she began to get tired as she sunk. Rei wanted to help but she didn't know how to swim either. Rina then grew tired and she sunk to the bottom.

"Rina, Rina,Rina!"

Rina heard the muffled cries of her sister.

Onee...-chan. She thought and she saw someone dive and swim towards her out. They brought Rina to the surface and the poor girl coughed out a mouthful of water.

"Rina!" Rei yelled in panic and that was the last thing Rina saw as she blacked out.

In the streets of Tokyo, Japan a brown eyed and haired woman was running through the street in panic.

Who is this lady?

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God I'm gonna be late, Chief is gonna have my head!" The woman said.

Yeah, that guy was really unpleasant... wait why do I know that?

The image then changed to the woman leaving the company building late at night tired and frustrated. The woman heard a child giggling and she looked on to see a pair of kids holding their parent's hands laughing and smiling happily as a family and the woman looked at them sadly.

Oh I remember now...that woman is me, I remember how I've always wanted a family but never could.

The woman then went to a book store and bought some manga and some games.

"Gotta get home if I'm gonna catch the latest episode of boys over flowers!" The woman said as she clutched the plastic bag with excitement.

Yep, that series was the best...but wait a sec.

As the woman walked she stopped at the edge of the road waiting for the street sign to go green so she can walk, then the woman got a call on her cellphones and she groaned when she realised it was her sister.

"Hello!"

"Did you get it! Did you get it?!" Her sister asked in excitement over the phone.