Chapter 7🍋

Enji carried a fuming Rina to the bedroom.

"No,no,no,no! Enji put me down right now!" She yelled.

"If you insist." He smirked and threw her on the bed causing the covers to fly all over the place as she yelped and he pounced and hovered over her

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She glared.

"I think you know why." He said and leaned in to kiss her.

"Oh no you don't I'm not doing this with you." She said as she tried to shimmy her way out, but she was stopped when a crushing weight immobilized her.

"Doing what?" He asked.

"Since when did you know how to be sneaky?" She scoffed.

"I've been taking notes from a certain frozen woman." He said and she cupped his cheek as she used her quirk to frost it over.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

"Damn right I am." She said and grabbed his face kissing him deeply and passionately. Enji could deny the tightness in his pants and he ripped off her shirt and bra in one swift grab.

"Hey!" She yelled as he sat up to take off his shirt revealing his big bulging muscles.

Damn. She thought as she bit her lip and he smirked seeing her stare at him so shamelessly.

He slowly kissed her body, from her belly all the way up to her chest, he got up to her breast and sucked at it roughly.

"Hey!" She yelped and tried to move him away but he grabbed her wrists and continued to suck.

"No...Ah~...That's not~...for you~" Rina gasped as her breast started to tingle when she finally realised what he was planning.

"Mmm…" Enji groaned as her breast milk started to leak out and spray rapidly in his mouth. Rina gripped his hair as she felt an itch in her lower region.

"E-Enji~." She moaned as she rubbed her legs together trying to relieve the itch. She overpowered him and had him under her as she straddled his hips and she ripped his shirt apart and began kissing down his chest not before licking his nipple getting a shiver and she smirked seeing she could arouse such a reaction.

She made it towards the bands of his pants where his tightened manhood was trapped. She was about to pull it down whe a pair of big hands stopped her.

"It's okay...I want to." She said as she made eye contact with him and she let go allowing her to pull them down. She was quite surprised by his manhood as it gave her a light smack when released.

She stared in surprise and he smirked. She wrapped her hand around the members and gave it gentle strokes before giving it licks and kisses. Enji grasped the ends of her hair as she licked and sucked his balls.

She brought herself back up and kissed his tip before she opened her mouth and wrapped it around his member earning the tightened grip on her hair.

She took in as much as she could, but there was only so much she could hold of his grand member, but she still tried and bobbed her head as she sucked him gently using her teeth to stimulate his bulging veins.

Enji looked at the white haired woman with lust as she continued to satisfy him, gently massaging her scalp and guiding her down his shaft with every suck.

Rina used her hand to pump the remaining length of his shaft with the saliva that had leaked from her mouth.

He's so big...he can barely fit into my mouth. She moaned although her jaw was aching she felt his size increasing the itch between her legs.