Chapter 6

It's been a couple weeks and it was about time that Enji returned to work, despite his hesitation at first Rina forced him out of the house so that he could save lives which is kinda what the hero gig is all about.

So throughout the day Rina spent it adoring her children, but also taking care of them so when the two babies went to sleep Rina didn't know what to do.

Oh I can call Toshi. It's been a couple weeks since our last call. Rina thought as she brought out her phone and called her best friend.

"I Am Here!" Toshinori yelled from the otherside.

"Sshhh! Toshi kept it down, you're gonna wake them up!" Rina whispered as she hesitantly looked back to the cribs.

"Wake who up?" He asked, whispering as well.

"Well...remember when I told you how my baby boy was arriving on the 18th?" She asked.

"Yes, in fact I even saved it on my calendar, so What's wrong?" He asked.

"Well...there were some complications and I delivered earlier and not just to one baby but two." She said, shocking him.

"What?!" He yelled.

"Toshi!" She whispered as she looked back to see them whimper in their sleep before they managed to settle down and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sorry." He said and she quickly forgave him

"It's Alright, I was also surprised when I found out I another baby tucked under my ribs, but don't worry they were able to remove her during surgery." She said making sure to explain properly so that her friend doesn't yell, instead he sighed a big one shocked at what his friend was telling him.

"Do you wanna see them?" She asked and he perked up.

"YE- Yes please." He said, stopping himself from yelling again.

"Okay...prepare yourself Toshinori foe the ultimate cuteness." She said seriously and turned her phone to the sleeping twins.

Toshinori squealed so hard in his mind because he didn't want to be the cause that woke up the sleeping babies. Rina felt his distress and left the room.

"We're outside so you can go ahead." She said and he squealed so hard Rina thought her phone was gonna crack. 

"They're so cute!" Toshinori said.

"I know, I know! The eldest is Touya Arata Todoroki and he was born on December 31st at 23:36 PM and the younger is Taura Sachi Todoroki and she was born on January 1st at 01:55 am." She said and he whistled. 

"So not only are they early birds, but they have different birthdays that's Plus Ultra rare!" He said.

"I know right, imagine my surprise too, but I'm so happy they're in my life either way and I can't wait for you to meet them personally one day." She said.

"Me too." He said. Then Rina heard the whimper of her children and sighed.

"Well that's my que, old buddy, old pal of mine." She said.

"As is the role of a mother and hero, by the way when will you be back in hero mode?" He asked.

"I'm gonna wait until the twins are about six to seven months, before I start again." She said.

"Well don't take too long I wouldn't want my favourite rival to get held up from baby weight." He snickered and dropped the call leaving Rina shocked.