Circle x triangle

Hello this is my first time writing smut so if I mess something up please correct me!

(P.S: Please don't be shy to correct me)

Top:Triangle
Bottom:Circle

Kinks: riding, dirty talking

Circle POV:

"That's the last body" circle said."Thank god I'm fucking tired" said the other circle. "I know right." Said circle. "I'm going to my room" said circle. "Alright I'm going to front man really quick" said the other circle. Circle walks away as he's going to his 'room' he gets pulled into a room. He was pinned to the wall by triangle, as he opened his eyes he saw triangle. "T-triangle what are you doing" circle said. "Simply, your going to ride me until you can't think right" triangle said smirking. "W-what" said circle. "Come on it will be fun" said triangle picking up circle and walking to the couch in the middle of the room. Triangle sat down on the couch with circle in his lap. Circle could feel himself getting hard. "Well someone wants to do this" triangle said in a teasing tone. "S-shut up" said circle. Triangle pulled up their mask but only to show their mouths.

Nobody's POV:

Triangle kissed circle, after a little bit triangle licked circle's bottom lip asking for entrance. Circle opened his mouth and triangle put his tongue in circle's mouth. Why they were having a make out session, they started to undress each other. Once they were both naked, triangle pulled away."Get on your knees now." Said triangle. Circle got off triangles lap and got on his knees. (HOLY SHIT HE FUCKING HUGE) Circle thinks as he puts triangles dick in his mouth. "N-ngh" triangle moans. After a couple minutes. Triangle pulls his dick out of circles mouth. "Come sit in my lap" triangle says in a demanding tone. Circle climbs on the couch onto triangles lap. "Are you ready" triangle asks. Circle nods very happily. [Yes triangle asked him for consent I was to lazy to put it in the story] "Do you need me to help you." Circle nods his head "no." Circle uses his knees for support, circle looks at triangle, even if triangle can't see circle look at him he knows that he's looking at him. Triangle nods his head, as circle sees that it okay. Circle slams down on triangles member. "A-AGH~" moaned circle. Circle sat there for a couple minutes to get adjusted and when he was ready he started to move at a slow pace. "Agh~ f-fuck"circle moaned as triangle moved his head to circles neck to make dark purple spots on his neck slowly. Circle went faster and his knees gave out on him. Circle was a moaning mess he only went faster and faster to the point he could barely even see the roof of the room. "AGHHH~FUCK M- UHGG- MAKE ME GO FAST-E- AHH- R" circle moaned at the top of his lungs. "As you wish baby" triangle said as he grabbed circle's hips making him fly off his dick and all the way down. Circle couldn't say anything at this point, he felt like he was in heaven he was seeing stars. Triangle put his mouth up to circles ear and all he said was "Use your words darling" in a dark tone. Right after he said that circle came on his chest and just kept on going.

The next day:

        Circle woke-up the next morning on triangles chest and felt someone playing with his hair, he looked up to triangle just looking at him in "awe" while he's smiling. "W-what happened" circle said as he tried to get up. Circle couldn't move. "A lot" said triangle.

HELLO! IM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS BAD AND FUCKING CRINGE! THIS TOOK THE WHOLE DAY TO WRITE! It would have been out sooner but today was my moms birthday! Okay that's all I have to say! BAII

663words