Circle x circle smut<3

Hello! I haven't unloaded in a long time and I'm so sorry! I'm not the best in my mental state rn. But since I'm writing rn, I'm just going to get right into it.

28's POV:

       "AHHH~" I moaned as I was laying on the table. I was holding on 29's back, I was making scars on his back but he didn't care. "NGH~ K-AH- KNEES" I moaned hoping he would get it.

29's POV:

      I was thrusting in and out of 28. "NGH~ K-AH-KNEES" and I understood what he meant. So grabbed his legs and put them on my hips. "AHHH~ R-RIGHT THERE~" I heard him moan. I found his prostate. I have trying to find it for the past 10 minutes and I finally found it.  I put his mouth up to his ear. "Your mine~ Not squares or triangles~ Your body is mine~" I told him and because when we started to have sex I saw the hicky's from when square fucked him. "Your a whore~" I felt his back leave my arm witch meant he arched his back. "AH-I-IM CUMMING~" I heard him say and I felt a knot growing in my stomach. "F-fuck me to~" I felt 28's cum on my chest. I had cummed inside of his hole.

Thank you so much for reading. I'm so sorry that this is so short but I'm so tired and I just wanna go to bed. But I hoped you enjoyed<3

258 words!