!Circle x Square!

Hey y'all! I'm back with writing. I wanna write a sad story with a sad circle! No one requested this I'm just sad so I want to write a sad story. Thank you!

Warnings: self-harm,overdosing, drinking, weed

Please don't read if you don't like sad shit😃

Circle POV:

      I was in the bathroom, with blood running down my arms. I self harmed again...
As I was looking at my blood dripping on the ground, I heard the bathroom door open. I quickly hid the blade and rolled my sleeves down. "Hey circle you okay in here?" I heard someone say. "Yeah why?" I asked. I forgot there was blood on the floor, it started to flow out of the bathroom stall I was in. "Oh okay" the person said.

I guess the person didn't notice the blood and he just closed the door. I had pills in there with me. My plan was on to cut myself and get really high and overdose. And with that I started my plan. I grabbed my weed out of my pocket and I have like 10 sticks. It didn't take me long to smoke them. I have some meds with me.

(Well no shit)

???'s POV:

Circle was taking along time in the bathroom. He normally him takes like two minutes, so I went to check on him. I opened the door. "Hey circle you okay in here?" I asked. "Yeah why?" I heard him ask. "Oh okay" I said and closed the door.

~30 minutes later~

Circles POV:

     It took me like 30 minutes to smoke all 10 sticks. "Alright I'm ready" I told myself and grabbed the pills out of my pocket. I opened the cap. I shook most of the pills out onto my hand. I put all my them in my mouth, I grabbed my water and down they went.

Squares POV:

     It has been 30 minutes since I last talked to circles. My gut is telling me something. So I rushed to the bathroom and I opened the. The first thing I saw my blood everywhere. But I didn't care, i walked to the bathroom staff i saw circle in. I put my gun up and I kicked the door down.

...
HHAHAH!!!

CLIFFHANGER

Let me know if you want a part two!

388 words