!Square x Circle smut!

Hello this is a smut of square x circle!it sucks but it will do.

Top:Square
Bottom:Circle

Kinks:spanking,Dirty talking,choking, daddy kink?

Circles POV:

Today was Monday and on every Monday we have wear a maid dress. They call it "maid Monday" its fucking dumb and it's ONLY the circles that have wear it.

Squares POV:

I was looking around to see if the circles were doing their jobs. I caught circle picking up a body and putting it into the box. But the only thing I was looking at was circles ass going up and down. I got hard thinking about him. I couldn't take it anymore and walked over to circle. I tapped on his back. "Follow me" I said.

Circles POV:

I felt someone tap on my back, I turned around to see square. "Follow me" he said. I nodded. I followed him to a room, I saw that he was walking fine and everything was okay so I was confused. We walked into the room and when we walked in I went in the middle of the room. I heard the door close and get locked. I didn't look behind me. I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Square what are you doing?" I asked. "This" square said as he pulled off my hood and pulled up his mask and put his lips on my neck and started to suck.

Nobody's POV:

"Ahh~" circle moaned. Square started to move his hand down to circles area and he started to rub it though his underwear. "Agh~ S-square" circle moaned. Square stopped sucking on circles neck and lifted his head to circles ear. "Do I have your consent?" He asked. Circle nodded. He picked up circle and went to the couch on the back wall. He sat on the couch and turned circle around to face him.
Square pulled circles mask up but only to see his mouth. Square kissed circle adding his tongue and started to undress circle. "Ngh~" circle moaned into the kiss. Circle was completely naked and circle pulled away for air. Square grabbed the lube next to him and opened the bottle. Square poured some lube on his fingers. "Are you ready" square asked. Circle nodded. Square rubbed the rim of circles entrance. Square slowly put in one finger in to circle. "Ah~" circle moaned. Square was all the way in. Square started to go in and out, he added a second and then a third and he went in and out and went out and in. "SQUARE FASTER~" circle moaned. When square thought he was stretched out enough, he took his fingers out. Circle was sad at the lost of warmth. Square saw how sad circle was. "It's going to be okay your going to be filled with something much bigger" square said. Square turned circle around because there was a mirror and square wanted circle to see him self get fucked like a toy. Square started to unzip his pink suit and pulled his boxers off. "You ready?" Square asked. Circle nodded. Square grabbed circles hips and Lifted him up. Square slammed him down. "AGH- IT- AH-HURTS~AHH~" circle screamed. "If you throw your head back or arch your back or take your eyes off you getting railed, your going to get left here with out anything." Square said in a dark tone. Circle was ready and started to go up and down. "Y-your so t-tight" square said. "Ah~" circle moaned. Square slapped circles right asscheek. "AHHH~ HARDER D-DADDY" circle moaned. Square slapped his ass again. Square put his right hand to put it on circles throat but not hard enough so that he can breathe. "I-IM GOING AHH CUM" circle moaned. Circle was seeing stars. Square put a cock right on circles cock. Square was trying to find circles prostate. AHH~SQUARE~ R-RIGHT TH-AGHH~ ERE!" Moaned circle. Square had found it. Square moved his face to circles ear. "Your being a good boy for daddy~". Square slapped circles ass again looking at it with his hand print on it.

Circles POV:

I felt like I was in heaven. I was seeing stars and I can't feel my body. I needed to cum but square put a cock ring on me so I couldn't.

Square POV:

I used my left hand to grab circles dick and stoke it. I felt a knot in my stomach and knew I was close to my climax. I was sad because I wanted this to last longer.

Nobody's POV:

"I-I'm going to cum" square said. "AGHHH~" moaned circle. After a few more minutes square came inside circles hole. Square slapped circles ass one more time. Square helped circle off of him. Square pulled circle in his lap facing him. "You wanna cum honey?" Square asked. Circle could only nod. Square took off the cock ring and immediately circle came. And then circle passed out:).

Hi guys this was long! I hope you enjoyed! Luv you all<3

846 words