\\A/N

Hello, so good to see you here.

I am a big cricket fan, me and papa would be glued to the TV screen all during the match and my mother would be super annoyed at us and now that ipl is here daily, she had been even more cranky, lol. But the T-20 world cup is upcoming and I am super excited about that.
I have always adored the bond between the ict players, the way they treat each other not just as teammates but as brothers. I have read a lot of ict fanfiction here and trust me they are great. So I finally decided to write some of my own.
But before starting this shots book, here are a few things I need to clear out.

1. English is not my first language, so there might be grammatical errors. Please feel free to correct them.

2. Constructive criticism is always welcomed but don't be rude to anyone.

3. The fact that I don't know any of the people mentioned in the book personally. I am taking complete liberty to imagine them the way I like them or have heard or read about them. This is completely a fictional book so pls don't be offended.

3. I don't own any of the characters.

4. But this is 100% my original plot. So DON'T copy or pirate it in any way. That will not be tolerated.

I am also adding a part called "REQUESTS" and you can drop your requests with characters, you can also give a basic plot if you want it in a particular way and I'll try my best to write it.

I will be writing friendship stories//

Started: 10 October 2021
Finished: 25 November 2021

And lastly thank you for being here, I hope you'll enjoy it throughout💕

All the love.