The Chaos On Field[ICT]

The aussies bashed India completely in the odi series. They had played magnificent in the first two matches which they went on to win.

The third match was a do or die situation for India. The team was doing well yet they failed to clamp the win.

The aussies had gotten under their skin. They sledged all the players and unfortunately it turned into their favour.

Virat was fuming when he saw them sledging Kuldeep and Jasprit.

He could take it and he knew others from the team could take it as well but Kul and Jassi were too pure for it(except for when they were sledging themselves).

He saw Kuliya's confidence shatter in front of his eyes and that broke him as well.

He so wished for Kul to look towards him once and such telepathy, Kuldeep did. Virat passed him a smile which screamed you can do this and did some vigorous actions to show his trust and support.

Kuldeep nodded his head getting his message and gained some of his lost confidence. Jassi also had a glint in his eyes which meant you got this.

Virat wanted to run on the field, tell them who the boss was and rip their hair if it wasn't for Bhuvi and Rohit holding him back.

Just a night before the third match, he called all the team members in his room.

Everyone knew what the meeting was about. They entered the room to find a angry Virat pacing around the room muttering something to himself.

The new players of the team were slightly taken back. He was indeed aggressive but it was dissolved once he left the field. They had never seen him angry once they got to the dressing room.

"we got ta do something about them." said Virat fiercely, looking at them.

Everyone nodded their head in agreement.

Even Bhuvi looked outraged and menacing and it was never easy to get him angry.

Hardik swear, he had never seen Bhuvi this angry and was actually slightly scared.

"but what are we going to do?" questioned Rohit as he sat on Virat's bed.

"we are going to reply to that sledging in our way." said Virat slyly.

Ash raised his eyebrows in questioning manner.

"I have the most perfect plan." smirked Virat as he rubbed his hands together.

They knew it was definitely not going to be simple because for Virat coming up with plans it would be anything except sublime but they were too disdained to care any less.

........

Ms frowned when his saw what nonsense the team was doing on the field.

Rishabh's voice was clearly heard from the stump mics.

"come on Jassi, you got this. You can wrap up his amazing innings in this over." boasted Rishabh from behind.

Jassi bit his bottom lip to refrain himself from smiling.

Rishabh had been saying such statements continuously for the entire over and it frustrated Flinch to no ends and eventually resulted in him losing his wicket.

He glared at him once before going off field but Rishabh ignored him like kishmish in biryani and continued patting Jassi on his back.

Smith came in place when Virat glanced towards Rishabh.

Rishabh was already excited to show his amazing vocal skills and once he got the signal, he cleared his throat.

"jeene Mera dil luteya." he sang.

Everyone on the field responded with a loud "ohho".

The Melbourne crowd was completely puzzled except for the Indians seating who encouragingly took part in responding.

Warner and Smith were stunned out of their wits when everyone was shouting ohho.

Smith turned towards Rishabh and said with gritted teeth, " mind shutting up mate."

"nahh I am good mate" replied Rishabh leisurely.

Warner struggled for the next few overs and eventually got out while the team sang various different songs, twisting and turning them according to their wish.

Mitchell came to fill his place and Harry took the ball.

Though it wasn't discussed in the plan, Harry had to use his magical brain.

He took his place for the run but instead of running did some wierd garba steps.

The entire stadium as well as the players were raptured in laughter while the aussies stood unable to comprehend.

Bhuvi shot 2 bouncers in one over which startled everyone even the commentators couldn't explain his bowling.
Smith lost his wicket.

He cursed under his breath and when he looked towards Bhuvi, Bhuvi's eyes were spitting fire, very different from the soft adoring eyes.

Virat patted his back in appreciation while Bhuvi smiled at him.

Shreyas and Yuzi on the boundaries did some Ganesh Visharjan steps which Harry of course had to copy who was standing on deep square leg, distracting Starc who lost his wicket.

He sighed in frustration as he started making his way out.

Rahul who was also standing on the boundary very casually stepped on his untied shoe laces.

He tumbled forward. Straightening himself, he turned to glare at him.

" oh sorry mate, my mistake." said Rahul dryly, before turning towards the field and whistling to himself.

The Indian team made complete ruckus on the field, it seemed like anytime the empire would shout at them to shut up and ask them to play it like an international match.

Their action on the field though too illogical for 30 year old men representing their country turned completely into their favor as they wrapped the Australian innings on 239.

Rohit and Rahul went on to make a big partnership on the field. Anything the aussies said to distract them, they would answer with a smile or ignore them and continue their discussion on which stall on the Juhu beach served the best pani puri. When Rahul lost his wicket at 56, Virat came on the field.

Virat and Rohit went on to make new 100 run partnership and won the match getting back in the series.

Thry hugged and celebrated on the field and when Virat and Rohit were shaking their hands with the aussies, Virat in a very dead calm tone said, "never mess with my kids." and the aussies understood the threat.