I Know[Bhuvi-Jassi]

Bhuvi was now used to being with the crazy heads of the National Indian Cricket team and their insanity. Nothing was normal in the team and neither were the members. Every morning; chaos, shouting, accusations, loud laughs were the fixed schedule though most of this actually happened in Rohit's room. We all know why.

When he came into the team, he was the prime target for all the pranks. But now nobody pulled a prank on him, why, kuiki Bhuvi jitna seedha dikhta hai utna hai nahi.

So when a new member joined them, Jasprit Bumrah, everyone from the team started planning pranks to tease the poor kid.

Jasprit was a very shy kid. He was an exceptional bowler, no doubt but he was very reserved and innocent(or at least that's what the team thought). He was awkward, he couldn't talk freely with the seniors and share his problems with them as the other youngsters of the team did just yet. 

When Bhuvneshwar met the kid for the first time, he felt like he was looking at his young self when he first came into the team and that made him feel protective of the boy.

When Jaddu had decided to pull a horrendous prank on Jassi, Bhuvi had saved him and that was when Jassi started looking up for Bhuvi.

A bond had formed between the fast blowers. Jassi was comfortable talking with Bhuvi because he was calm and understood him.

He had seen him tackling Harry like a pro and that delighted him that someone knew how to handle his best friend.

When he bowled that no-ball and his confidence was completely shattered, Jassi had come to Bhuvi crying hard and Bhuvi had stayed up all night telling him to not take the blame for the entire team's fault and that all will do better next time.

Right now, Jassi was feeling very anxious because Bhuvi wasn't picking up the phone.

He had seen him wincing in pain in the last match before going off-field.
Harry had howled about him being injury prone and that he would have taken care of him the best if he was there and though Jassi hadn't said anything, he had a very concerned look.

Later it was declared that he was ruled out of the entire ipl. But it had more to it, he probably wouldn't join them in the next series, and that troubled Jassi.

It was 1:30 in the morning and Jassi couldn't sleep, he had tried calling Bhuvi 3 times already and he didn't want to call him again to tense him.

His phone rang and he immediately picked up seeing the caller ID.

"How is your injury Bhuvi bhaiya?" asked Jassi, his eyes clouded with worry.

"I am okay Jass." Bhuvi answered lightly.

The entire team of sunrisers was in his room fusing on him with their physio.

After they left, he had a talk with Virat who lectured him about not taking proper care of himself and then he had to explain him that he was okay, Virat knew he wouldn't be able to make it to the series and was disappointed, Bhuvi had elucidated to him that it was fine and that they would be together again for the next series.

Then he talked with Harry, again explaining to him that he was okay. At last, he decided to talk with Jassi. He was probably scared and worried that's why he called so many times.

Thinking so he dialed his number to hear a very concerned voice. He smiled as he repeated the same words.

Even after reassuring Jassi, something was wrong and it was reflecting in his voice.

"What's wrong Jassi?"

Jassi not being able to handle anymore gave all out.

"You wouldn't e there for the next series Bhuvi bhaiya. What am I going to do if I feel low, if I make mistakes, if Harry irritates me?" Jassi cried.

Bhuvi chuckled at the kid's complaint.

"I may not be there physically but I am one phone call away and I know you're going to do amazing. It's okay even if you make mistakes, it's a part of learning and everyone would be there with you, Virat, Rohit, everyone. Nothing will go wrong and if Harry irritates you, threaten him to tell about his parties to Natasha." completed Bhuvi.

Jassi laughed at the last line.

"I can call you anytime?" asked Jassi, glad on getting so much importance and love.

"anytime."

"How are you so sure that nothing will go wrong?"

" because I know."

Jassi had a wide grin on his face. Now he knew nothing could go wrong. He just needed the reassurance and getting one from Bhuvi meant a lot to him.

Harry entered Jassi's room to find a widely smiling Jassi.

"Why are you smiling so much?" asked Harry narrowing his eyes at him.

Jassi turned to look at Harry.
He knew if he told him that he was talking to Bhuvi, it will surely irritate him so he innocently answered, "I was just talking to Bhuvi bhaiya."

Harry gasped and came forward to yell into his phone, "you didn't talk to me that long."

Bhuvi rolled his eyes at his over-dramatic best friend.

They talked for a long time maybe because it felt good to catch up on things which was mostly Jassi telling him about Harry's idiotic deeds, Harry whining on always being targeted and Bhuvi listening to their banters and finally feeling home.