Boo

Halloween was a typical holiday for bestfriends Taehyung and Jimin. Make or buy costumes, and go for a typical college Halloween party. It was pretty much the same thing every year since they met each other during freshman year.

This year didn't seem like it was going to be any different yet.

"Tae tae!" Jimin shouted as he ran into Taehyungs room and hugged him completely ignoring Taehyungs roommate.
"Hey Chim. How are you doing?" Taehyung asked and hugged Jimin back.

"I'm doing horrible. I haven't seen you all day." Jimin said while pouting.
"We've literally been texting each other all day Jimin." Taehyung said and sat beside Jimin who was now sitting on Taehyings bed.
"It's not the same. Uni is so stressful, I never get to see you anymore."
"Well you're seeing me now and it's Friday so we have all weekend to catch up." Taehyung said and gave Jimin a smile.

"Yeah. So which party are going to this year?" Jimin asked and laid down on the bed.
"I don't know. I'm tired of party's. The same thing happens at all of them. People get drunk and do some embarrassing shit and in the morning you see a bunch of guys and girls doing the walk of shame from different rooms." Taehyung said and shook his head with a mock sad look on his face and Jimin burst out laughing.

"If you guys want you can come with me and some of the guys from my class." Taehyungs roommate Yoongi said and Jimin jumped. Yoongi was always so quiet that even Taehyung forgot about him sometimes.

It was weird because Yoongi was so popular yet he barely says anything besides when he's rapping. Taehyung couldn't remember when he'd had an actual conversation with Yoongi, yet he seemed like a really nice person.

"Oh uh, what are you guys doing?" Jimin said with a small voice after getting over his shock. While Jimin sometimes forget that Yoongi and Taehyung shared a room, he would be lying if he said he didn't feel intimidated by Yoongi.

Yoongi's lack of presence but immediate dominance once he spoke was more than scary.

"We're going to a supposed haunted house." Yoongi said.

"Haunted house? Isn't that dangerous?" Taehyung asked. He didn't really like haunted houses. He could stomach scary movies because he knew they wouldn't jump out of the screen and rip his heart out but haunted houses was a big no no.

"Maybe but Namjoon doesn't believe in haunted houses and Jungkook thinks anything supernatural is rubbish so they want to prove that the haunted house is fake and they're dragging a bunch of us along with them." Yoongi finished and Taehyung was sure that was the most words he'd ever heard from Yoongi.

"Jungkook's going too?" Jimin asked and Taehyung internally groaned. Jimin was sure to go now that he knew Jungkook would be there. Taehyung really didn't understand why Jimin liked Jungkook so much. He was like any other guy except really attractive and was good at practically anything he did.

"Yeah, he and Namjoon and the masterminds of the whole thing."

"Okay we'll come too." Jimin said before Taehyung could decline and ignored the glare Taehyung sent him.

"Great. We'll meet infront of the library by nine." Yoongi said and went back to what he was doing before their conversation.

"Come on Jimin, I'll take you to your room." Taehyung said while pushing Jimin towards the door.
"Why would you take me to my room?" Jomin asked but they were already outside.

Taehyung dragged Jimin to his room and plopped down on the bed. Jimin's room was always to best place to talk because his roommate was barely around.

"Park Jimin. Why would you accept to go to a haunted house when you know how much I hate those?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin with an almost pained expression.

"Sorry Tae, but I get to hang out with Jungkook. Look at it this way, I get to talk to Jungkook and you can talk to Yoongi." Jimin said and smiled innocently.

"What has Yoongi have to do with any of this? Besides we live together, if we had anything to talk about I'm sure it would have come up." Taehyung said and folded his arms.

"Oh come on, are you gonna say you haven't thought about Yoongi's attractiveness at all? Hmm?" Jimin asked wiggling his eyebrows at Taehyung with a teasing smile on his face.

"I still don't see what that has to do with anything. Besides that wouldn't really matter if I'm scared outta my wits." Taehyung said.

"Alright, alright. Once you feel too scared just tell me and we'll leave okay? I promise."

Taehyung nodded but he still didn't feel good about this at all.

Taehyung went back to his room to find it empty. Though he didn't mind, it'd almost be the same thing even if Yoongi was there. He decided to take a nap. Might calm him down before he had to go into some creepy haunted house.

Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi got to the library and met five other guys there.

"Taehyung, Jimin meet Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok and Bugyeom. Guys meet Taehyung and Jimin, they're coming with us." Yoongi said pointing to each person as he mentioned their names.

Taehyung and Jimin said a small hello to each one of them and Jin cooed and pinched their cheeks.

"They're so cute!" Jin said and Namjoon sighed and pulled Jin away from them.
"Stop it. You're scaring them." Namjoon told Jin and turned to Taehyung and Jimin.
"Sorry he's always like that." Namjoon said and they nodded.

"I didn't think you knew anyone apart from us Yoongi." Hoseok said and put his arms around Yoongi shoulders.

"I didn't think you'd be able to ask Bugyeom, Hobi. It's quite shocking." Yoongi said and brushed Hoseoks hand off.

"Erm hello, guys. Can we hurry up and get going? We have a "haunted house" to see." Jungkook said and got into the driver's seat of their van.

"Get in the back fetus. I'm driving." Namjoon said and a pouty Jungkook went to the back seat.

"Come on. Why are you guys just standing there?" Jin said and gestured to the van.

"Y'know, it isn't to late to turn around and go to Felix's party." Taehyung whispered to Jimin.
"Yeah no. Sorry Tae but I really like Jungkook so I'm gonna sit next to him." Jimin said.

Taehyung just stood there with a look of betrayal on his face. So much for "I promise". Taehyung took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"You okay Tae?" Yoongi's voice came from behind Taehyung.
"Yeah."
"You don't have to go if you're scared y'know." Yoongi said and Taehyung eyes went round. He was being so obvious even Yoongi noticed.
"I'm fine, really." Taehyung said and Yoongi shrugged and walked past him.

Taehyung followed after Yoongi.

They had gotten down infront of the house and things had just gotten a lot scarier. This wasn't a haunted house. This was the haunted house. The most haunted house in the city at that. Things weren't looking so great.

A/N
This is the first path of the story the second part will be posted anytime between tomorrow and Friday. Enjoy!