♡ 1 ♡

Here you go with the first chapter!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pink roses glitter in the warm rays of sun interpreting grace and sweetness. They are gently twirled around by long creamy fingers.

"You are beautiful" A soft whisper rises making the roses blush.

They are put in a basket where they bounce whenever the basket is moved. They laugh and trip over each other smiling as the angelic girl peeps at them once in a while.

"She's old and it's about time she died." They hear a hoarse voice and the basket falls on the ground.

The roses listen to a voice crying as they cry with it. They fade away and never smile. They wait for the girl to come over and over but she doesn't and their hearts break making them rotten. They close their eyes and swear to never wake up.

Cold water is sprinkled upon them making them break their promise. They open their eyes to see around a beautiful garden and them planted just in the center. They smile brightly for a moment before going back to their old selves as they miss the beautiful girl.

"You are beautiful" A manly whisper rises and they see the same love they had seen in the girl's eyes.

They smile towards him and glitter in the warm rays of sun, a smaller part of their heart still missing the girl.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anirudh sighed as he looked over the pink roses in his garden. They always gave a hope to him, told him to never give up.

"Where did you find those roses Bihari?" Anirudh asked.

"Chote Malik, I was on my way to Tulsipur when I found them on a corner of a road in Krishna Nagar" Bihari answered.

"Krishna Nagar?" Anirudh turned towards him.

Bihari nodded positively as he handed the cup of coffee to him.

"How is it?" Anirudh questioned trying to remember the place.

"It's beautiful as always" Bihari smiled.

Anirudh nodded and gestured him to go. Bihari acknowledged and left the study. Anirudh perched on the couch thinking about Trilochan's words.

It's high time you get married Anirudh!

You are 27.. you should have been playing with your kids by now.

Why do you want a girl from only and only Krishna Nagar? There are many girls in Tulsipur.

I don't know what to do with you?! You always listen to only yourself!

"Anirudh" He heard Trilochan's voice breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Kaka?" He spoke in confusion.

"I am here to talk about something.." Trilochan said as he sat on the seat in front of Anirudh.

"If it's about marriage, kaka you know I will marry a girl only from Krishna Nagar!" Anirudh exclaimed.

Trilochan nodded.

"I understand but you never told me the reason. Why do you want a girl only from Krishna Nagar?" He asked.

"Because maa was from Krishna Nagar kaka.. and you know how much I miss her" Anirudh sighed.

"Ok then! Get ready.. we are going to Krishna Nagar tomorrow" Trilochan spoke surprising Anirudh.