Chapter 29

Sexual content.
***************

Maria

Alesso's tongue kept fucking me making me feel bliss.

"Faster." I whispered.

He picked up his pace and it took me no more time to feel my arousal build up again. And I came again.

My breathing was heavy as I came down from my high. My mouth had gone dry by the amount of moaning. Alesso sucked all my juices and gave me a smirk.

"You did good amore. Now let's see how you do it with my cock inside you." I had a bit of sweat forming on my forehead. I was at loss for words due to exhaustion.

"On all fours slut." He said with a raspy voice. I don't know why but I was liking being degraded. If it was in any other situation I would have been pissed.

I got on all fours. My legs were a bit jelly.

"Look at you, can't even sit properly." He teased me and smacked my butt making me moan.

He was positioned behind me on his knees and I could hear the tearing of the condom wrap. He positioned himself behind me at my entrance.

"Are you ok with this Maria?" He asked. It felt good that he asked me this.

"Yes." He smacked my butt again.

"Yes, what?" His voice was deeper than before.

"Yes sir." And with that, he slowly entered in me. I hissed a bit due to his size, on the other hand, he let out a pleasurable grunt.

He was still going in, how big is he? He stilled inside me making me adjust to his size. I felt so full.

"You can move." I told him and he slowly started to move in me. Both of us were breathing heavily.

"Faster." I moaned as he picked up his speed.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair making my head tilt up. I could feel my arousal building up again.

Wow, that was fast.

I moan as he started going more faster and harder by changing a bit of his angle hitting the right spots. I could hear his occasional grunts and moans. I don't know how to describe the feeling cause I had never felt like this before.

He leaned forward with the support of his arm making the thrusts go deeper. I was a moaning mess.

His hand let go of my hair and got hold of my throat and pulled me to him so I was only on my knees. I took the support of his back as he fucked me senselessly. His grip on my neck got tighter not cutting my air supply but making blood rush to my brain.

"Fuck!" He let out a grunt.

My one hand went to his neck of support. He kissed my neck as I clenched around him. I was so close and I could tell he was too because his trusts became uneven.

"I...am c-close." I was struggling to speak.

"I know amore, fuck...me too." His thrust then became sharper.

"Cum." And with that, I came with a loud moan. Alesso kept going, riding my orgasm. In a matter of minutes, he came in me.

He let go of my neck and pulled out slowly. I whimpered at the emptiness and my sensitive pussy. I was about to collapse but he held me by my waist and laid me down gently. He disposed of the used condom in the bin.

I was surprised when he cleaned me off and carried me to the bathroom. I did my business and went to bed with him.

I was a bit sore but nothing unbearable. I laid on the bed and he wrapped his arms around me bringing me close to his chest.