Chapter 35

Sexual content.
****************

Maria

"Are you ok?" I look at him with sleepy eyes. He looks better than last night, so I think he is feeling better now.

"Yea I am, thank you." I can see he is not comfortable talking about it, but I hope one day he would let me in. So I change the topic.

"You are not going to get ready for work?" I asked him with furrowed brows. This is the first time I am waking up with him by my side. It feels good though.

"Yea things are going out of hand so I am going to work from home and if I have to go out, I will send Matteo to do it for me." He traces small circles on my back and I sit straight with my legs on each side of his torso.

"Will your boss be ok with that?" He can't just sit at home and do work, that reminds me, I have to ask him about my job too. He smirks at my question.

"I am the boss." Ok if he says so. Don't come crying to me if you get fired. I just nod playfully and got up from the bed and he turned in my direction to look at me.

"What is getting out of hand? Are there some weaponry competition going on in the market?" I chuckle making him laugh under his breath. He rarely laughs or smiles, I like it when he does though. I admire him as his teeth are visible when he smiles and his dimples pop on his right cheek.

"No, it's confidential." Of course, it is. I hum in response and walk to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" This lazy ass person.

"To get ready. I have to brush then bathe and then have breakfast." I didn't eat dinner so I am hungry. Last night I didn't want to leave him alone so I didn't eat.

"Can I join you?" I could hear his smirk from here. "No, you cannot."

"But why." He whines like a kid. Seriously.

"Cause, I will be naked."

"You know I have seen you naked, multiple times." Nope, not happening.

"It's different." I reason with him as I tied my hair in a bun.

"The only thing different will be our position, what's wrong with that." This cheeky bastard.

"Alesso!"

"What?" I turn to him to see him grinning at me. "It will feel different but I promise I'll let you cum."

I close the door and started to get ready. As I turned on the shower I heard a knock on the door. I swear this man won't give up.

"Maria, I need to brush. I have office remember." I hear him say from outside the bathroom.

"You have a big house Alesso, there must be many bathrooms."

"But I want my brush." Is he a fucking five year old? I sigh.

"Fine, grab your brush and then leave. I am putting on the curtains though." I pull the curtains close and hear the door open letting in the outside cool air in. I wait for him to leave but I hear the tap running.

"Alesso, why are you brushing here?" I groan in frustration.

"Because otherwise I will have to bring my brush back from the other bathroom back here and I don't like wasting time." He says but I don't quite hear him properly due to his brush in his mouth.

"Fine." I ignore and continue to shower but after some time, I head the tap turned off.

"Maria?"

"Mhm?"

"I also don't like to waste water." I chuckle at his words.

"Ok get in." I sigh and he opens the curtains looking happy like if a kid on Christmas.