Chapter 41

Trigger warning.
****************

Alessandro

I walked down the stairs of the warehouse and entered the basement to see 5 men tied with rope to chairs with blood flowing down their noses. Their faces were brutally beaten and their hands and legs looked swollen probably due to broken bones.

I made my appearance known and they looked wide at me, fear prominent in their eyes. I love it when they feared me.

Matteo was already seated on the table playing with his gun in his hands. My shoes clicked on the concrete floor as I walked to him. There were dim lights in the basement and quite chilly.

"You know children are not supposed to play with guns." I say to Matteo keeping my voice cold and emotionless.

"Who said I was playing?" He shrugs and smirks at me.

Raising his gun he points at one of the men and pulled the trigger making him scream in agony. Blood started to ooze out of the wound on his knee making me laugh at his helplessness.

"Scream all you want, no one can hear you." I say enthusiastically and sit on the top of the table beside Matteo, ignoring the pleads of the men to let them go. Bitches.

Matteo hands me a paper which must be the note from the Russians. My jaw was set tight in anger as I took the note from him.

As I read the letter my knuckles turned white, I looked at the paper and looked at the 5 pieces of shit seated in front of me crying like babies. I let out a devious chuckle making them shiver on spot.

"You really should have done some research on me before you decided to go against me." I kept smiling making them shake in fear.

Matteo hands me one file where there is all information about the men. I read through it and look up at them smirking.

Taking my gun out of the pocket I shot the first man making the others gulp down in fear. Then the second, making the next one know mentally he is about to die too. He couldn't be more wrong. I shot him too. So now there were only two men left. I approached one of them and stood right behind him.

"So," I pull my hands on his shoulders with a force making him flinch. "Where is your boss?"

"I-I don't k-know." He stutters a bit as I hear the Russian accent and I hum in response.

"Let's try that again." I shot his thigh making him groan in pain. "Now tell me, where is Dmitry?" I bend down to look into his eyes.

He looks away from me trying to hide from my gaze making me grab his chin harshly. I could hear the bones cracking a bit as I look at him sternly. "How is your daughter doing, she turns 4 next month doesn't she?" I smile at him when I see he looked horrified.

"N-no! Please don't hurt her." He croaked out.

"Then tell me where is your fucking boss." I gritted my teeth, I didn't have a single nerve for patience.

He put his head down looking at his lap. "Dmitry is in G-germany. I don't know where in there I swear, don't hurt my daughter." He pleads me with teary eyes and I scoff at it.

So much for being loyal.

I hum in response and turn the other guy who looked as if he could piss in his pants any time. Without warning, I punched him. I kept throwing punches at him making him groan and scream. Another punch and he feel horizontal on the cold floor still being tied.

I didn't stop there, I kept punching and kicking him as he screamed in agony. I could feel my knuckles starting to bleed as I broke his skin. He looked unrecognisable with all blood on his face, but he deserved it, they all did. Every bit of it.