Ch1: Brainstorming and Bar Fight

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Whispering or emphasis"

"BEING LOUD"

*Action*

Specific Item/Object

((Author note))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"No witnesses" *Cocks gun*
"No cocks" *Witnesses gun*

-Reddit comments

*BANG*  *BANG*

*BANG*

*Thump*

A kobold's body falls to the floor, along with the rest.

"Sixteen." I count my kills. I walk up and pick up the crystal/stone while humming a song.

*BANG*

A marble shoots out of my back and headshots a goblin trying to sneak up on me. I turn my head towards it.

"I hum for a reason" I say to the disintegrating body of the monster. The marble rolls back to me, disappears, and the missing part of my back reappears.

I'm am currently on the 9th Floor. I've skipped a lot of floors and have only killed a handful of monsters per floor. So far, the monsters have all failed their ambushes and attacks. Even when the monster have thicker defense, I simply have to use more of the cubes' magnetic force and aim at assumed weak spots.

"I should head back now." I say picking up the last crystal.

>>> Timeskip >>>

===============================

Stand Name:  Marble Machine
Stand User:  (Y/N) Dokuro

Power - D
Speed - B
Range - B
Durability - A
Precision - B
Potential - B

Abilities:

Metal Sphere and Cube Transformation - (Y/N) has the ability to transform his body in tungsten-like spheres "marbles" and cubes that are 0.5in/1.3cm to 1in/2.5cm in diameter or length. In full transformation, he moves around via the spheres and cubes rolling or sliding across a solid surface; floor, walls, or ceiling.

The spheres and cubes are also magnetic, although only to each other. The spheres possess enough magnetism to attach to one another. But the cubes produce an immense amount of magnetism.

   >>> Railgun - By storing the cubes' magnetic force in parts of his body, and using the spheres as projectiles, (Y/N) is capable to launch the spheres at deadly velocities. For reference, it takes around 3 to 5 cubes to launch a sphere at Mach 1, 5 to 8 at Mach 2, and so on.

> Echolocation - An ability that increases the perception options of (Y/N), allowing him to navigate low-visibility spaces. Any sound made by him allows him to sense from several directions, greatly decreasing the chances of being ambushed