Ch4: Green Troubles

((I knew that some of your were anticipating the next chapter, so I put extra time into writing this next chapter. I honestly just healthily reworked my sleep and homework schedule, which allowed me to put a couple extra hours in imagining and writing/typing this. A/N, AWAY!!))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Whispering or emphasis"

"BEING LOUD"

*Action*

Specific Item/Object

((Author note))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I am smitten with this ball of freshly dried clothes."

- A/N after machine drying 28 tank tops

A detachment of the Loki Familia is rushing towards the 22nd Floor to deal with the irregularity.

The 19th to 24th Floors are known as the Large Tree Labyrinth, as the walls of these floors resemble the bark of a giant tree. These floors are also lush with greenery unseen on the surface, and home to many poisonous insect monsters.

They were following the same scout that reported the irregularity. They were currently mowing down monsters as quick as possible.

"What even is this irregularity?!" Gareth asks while jogging with the rest of the group.

"It's... It's some sort of creature, maybe monster. It doesn't seem to be purposely aggressive, but it's just that we don't know what to make of it. We can't even get close without endangering ourselves." The scout says, running ahead of the group.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see when we get there." The scout replies.

>>> Timeskip >>>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- Finn POV -

We reach the 22nd Floor and towards the irregularity the scouts reported. We find most of the scouts circling something in an 8 meter radius. One of them notices us.

"Thank the gods you're here! We can't deal with whatever this thing is!" One of the scouts reply. they open us their circle so we could see what they were surround. It is a small, green, plantlike, humanoid creature, resembling a baby. It then briefly turns its head towards us.

 It then briefly turns its head towards us