Special Ch1: Memory, Part 1

((I made this chapter to explore the backstory of (Y/N) Dokuro, then I was like "Just exploring the backstory by itself is boring to the audience." Then I was like: "What if I made the Danmachi characters react and audience the backstory of (Y/N)?" because they know next to nothing about the mystery of (Y/N), and it'd probably be exciting or interesting; at least, to me. So introducing then to the world of Stands and what happened to (Y/N) before coming here sounded like a pretty interesting thing to write about to me. 

Also, the audience is kinda from the future, probably around the end of the first season, because I didn't want a small audience or a bunch of clueless characters watching a guy they barely know.

Also, the backstory of (Y/N) Dokuro is originally made by me. If you want to 'see more' or 'hate it to the point you want to banish it from existence', just comment me about what you think and if you don't like it(Depending on the majority vote), I can divert my time writing to something else that you might enjoy better. A/N out.))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Listen to music in a foreign language while studying. Studying while listening to lyrics that you can understand will make part of your mind get off task by processing the heard lyrics."

-A/N's Friend

"Urgh what happened...?"

A series of people wake up in an theatre. Some people were stationed in the first-class seats while others were seated in normal ones. The stage had a screen that was black and reflective.

 The stage had a screen that was black and reflective

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" Bete yells.

Everyone else then start to fully wake up after Bete's outburst.

"Woah...  Where are we, Goddess?" I certain rabbit asks, gazing up an around the giant room.

"I don't know, Bell." Hestia says.

"Now, Now. You questions shall be answered." An unknown echoing voice says. Some start looking around and some get into fighting position only to realize their weapons are gone.

A figure then walks though the screen like a ghost. They wear some sort of odd-styled clothing; all in reflective bronze and silver coloring. They wear a hat, a tuxedo, some pants that has some plates of armor on them. This styles gives the figure an odd aura, they seems mysterious and ridiculous at the same time. They lack any facial features.

He walks from the screen to the center of the stage.

"Who The Hell Are You?!" Bete yells and asks.