20 | Blunt

We're all sitting in the game's room smoking blunt after blunt, I'm fucking stoned right now it isn't funny

We're all sitting in the game's room smoking blunt after blunt, I'm fucking stoned right now it isn't funny. Valentina is laying on the ground giggling with Felix, they've been coming up with weird dad jokes.

I've never seen Felix this relaxed before, it looks good on him. He's always serious when it comes to his job in protecting Val but I'm glad he can be with us at this moment, we need more nights like this.

"Nate, what do you call a deer with no eyes?" She ponders.

Everyone around the room rolls their eyes, "I don't know Val, what?"

She starts laughing like a hyena, "no eye deer." She wheezes, Felix chuckling beside her.

"Is she always like this when she's drunk or high?" Xavier whispers.

Nodding, "yeah she is, it's what I love about her."

"I can see that." He smiles, observing her.

I nudge him, "you like her, don't you?"

He tenses for a second before a blows out a breath, "who wouldn't like someone like her? I guess I kind of do but I know that Messiah is the one, I'm not a fool."

"You never know with her though, she's never had a relationship before. It's new for her, don't get me wrong she loves him but he's fucked up and who knows if he'll fuck up again?"

"He'd have to be an idiot to do that again to her, I don't think he is either. Hopefully, this is some silly little crush, I'm not someone who sits and waits and becomes a second choice." He shrugs.

"Wise words my friend, wise words." I inhale the blunt before passing it to him and he happily accepts it.

P E C C A T R I C I

Valentina is on a whole different level than the rest of us, I didn't think I'd be sitting here hitting blunts with my baby sister that's for sure

Valentina is on a whole different level than the rest of us, I didn't think I'd be sitting here hitting blunts with my baby sister that's for sure. I don't mind though, she looks happy and that's all I ever want.

Walking over to her, I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder, "let's play some cards games, Val."

"Put me down you bitch! I can walk — maybe not — hey, the world is upside down!" She laughs.