𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑.

As they move to Boulder, Colorado, Michael and Holly face the ups and downs of their marriage.

°· ꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱ ·°

What had started with a broken chair from the HR department and a declaration of enmity between the Regional Manager Michael G. Scott and the transferred HR substitute Holly P. Flax, went through the most bittersweet conflicts to become, at last, husband and wife, because, after all, they were, indeed, soupsnakes.

°· ꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱ ·°

MICHAEL
Yeah, someone brilliant once said Holly was the best thing that has ever happened to this company since World War II and whoever said was indeed a genius... It was me. I said that.

[He giggled, hearing Holly turn on the car's engine and honk twice. The man turned around and waved at her, before facing the camera again, visibly excited.]

We're going home now. All the boxes with our clothes, home appliances and stuff like that were already unloaded there, so from this exact moment and beyond it's all about starting a new life with the woman I love.

❪ ❦ ❫

HOLLY
Michael was scared to do this, I could tell by the way he first took the news that I had to move to Colorado... don't get me wrong, I don't blame him —- I'd be scared too. But I'm glad we're doing this together. I'm relieved he's coming with me this time.

[Nodded a bit, her cheeks blushing.]

Oh, no, we haven't talked about having babies right away. We should get settled first and save more money... But yes, we want kids, of course. We don't have any rush, yet.

❪ ❦ ❫

HOLLY
Just arrived at the new house... Michael is sleeping in the car...

[She whispered with a silly smile, while the camera zoomed on the car and focused on Michael, who was sleeping with his mouth open and right side of his head leaning on a Homer Simpson pillow.]

He wanted to be the one to show you guys the new house, so maybe you should wait for him  to wake up...

❪ ❦ ❫

MICHAEL
Alright, you guys are filming this? Okay, then, come on in, everyone, welcome to the Flax-Scott residency! Nuestra casa es su casa!

HOLLY
Michael?

[The camera focused on her, but she was gazing away.]

Michael, I don't think they will be staying to film us for too long. I guess they only came because you asked them to...

MICHAEL
And that's what she said!

[He stared at the camera laughing with a dorky smile.]

Let's go, everyone. No time to lose here! So, as you can see, we painted the walls white — I wanted to paint them purple or green, but Holly said we could do that next time. And here is the living room! I decorated this one on my own. There is my basketball hoop! So when we have kids we can play a game even if it's raining outside. Brilliant, right? I asked Holly if she was okay with not having a TV in the living area and she didn't mind at all, so I took our giant TV to the master bedroom — it's a suite... huge! We wanna binge watch all our favorite movies, including Star Wars and Monsters, Inc. in just one night, while we eat s'mores and hot cocoa. We'll even be able to do that with our kids together and have them all sleeping in our bed and making a mess with us... Oh, man, it's every man's dream! — but, back to the living room, right... All my Dundies are displayed up front, so everyone can see them when they come in. Holly never won a Dundie, which I know she really wanted to, so I thought it'd be a nice touch to hang her certificates too, that way at least she has something to be proud of. We will also put every picture of us on the wall, just not the sexy ones... Those ones are for our personal fun, only — her words, not mine.

❪ ❦ ❫

MICHAEL
Am I taking too long?

["Yes, Hun." Holly's voice sounded far but very clear. "You've been with them for three hours, the house is not that big."]

If I wanna be alone with Holly in our brand new place? Of course I want to! ... But, what does that mean, right? Living in a new state, a new house, I don't even have a job here yet. It just means... I will have all that free time... Alone... With my fiancée... Holly?!

[Michael jumped from the chair suddenly and ran around the house, looking for her.]

HOLLY
Can you, please, leave now, guys? Because Michael and I are about to make a lot of sex in probably every room of this house.

°· ꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱ ·°

A/N: Hi everyone, I hope y'all enjoyed this intro chapter. The fanfic structure will not follow the same line as this chapter and there won't be many "camera takes", but anyway, please comment your thoughts and expectations for the next parts, I'm really excited to share everything that's coming up with you!