🌹Vampire Prince🌹

------------------------------------------------------
request by- FanFictionFia
------------------------------------------------------

"Hurry up!" sora giggled as he ran through the forest. "you're too fast!" Light called after him trying to catch up but failing. sora laughed as he picked up speed vanishing out of light's sight "sora slow down! I don't know the way ill get lost!" light said, he tripped over a twig and fell. he realized he could no longer hear soras footsteps and cursed under his breath.

~~~

sora stopped to catch his breath. "maybe we should stop for a bit," he said kneeling down and taking his bag off. "maybe," sora froze, that voice didn't sound like light. he turned around and saw a tall, pale boy with red spiky hair that look a few years older than him. "w-who are you!" he yelled. "no one important." the boy said stepping closer to sora.

sora looked up at him scared, "w-what's your name?" he stuttered slowly getting to his feet, "jaxx."

"and what are you doing here?" sora asked, "I was just on a walk and then a saw a very handsome boy and went after him," sora blushed. "why don't you come with me back to my home?" sora hesitated for a moment but nodded and took Jaxx's hand. jaxx pulled sora close so his face was pressed into his chest. sora pushed him away blushing but gasped when he saw he was no longer in the forest but in a huge bedroom. "this is your home?!" he asked. "what are you, royalty?"

"yes-" replied jaxx, "I'm the vampire prince," sora went to bow but jaxx stopped him. "no need to bow," he said as sora straightened up. sora wandered around as jaxx went to sit on his bed, "do you like it?" he asked. "it's amazing here!" sora replied walking over to jaxx. "would you like to live here?" jaxx asked. sora nodded his head frantically and hugged jaxx, "I would love to!"

~~~
2 years later
~~~

jaxx woke up in his bed and looked out at the moon. he turned over and saw his sleeping boyfriend. "baby wake up..." he said shaking sora. sora groaned and slowly opened his eyes. "jaxxy!" he giggled cuddling himself into Jaxx's chest, jaxx chuckled wrapping his arms around his lover...