🔥24 hours🔥

snowythequeen7

snowythequeen7

"So, were stuck here for 24 hours," Sora said as he sat down onto the king size bed. "Yeah," replied jaxx as he sat down beside his boyfriend.

They where stuck in a bedroom for 24 hours. It hardly had anything to do, other than a few board games. They could sleep, but neither of them where tired.

Sora lay flat on his back as he sighed "This is boringggg"

Jaxx laughed, sora couldn't even sit still and do nothing for a minute.

"What do you want me to do about it?" He replied. "Sex," Sora replied.

Jaxx thought, sex would take up an hour of their time they they'd sleep for about another 8 hours so that would take 9 hours of their time. "Okay let's do it,'

---

They kissed passionately as they threw their clothing across the room. They where both completely naked, Jaxx on top of sora and Sora's legs around his waist.

"You ready?" Jaxx whispered in Sora's ear, Sora nodded as he pulled Jaxx closer to him. Jaxx pushed inside and they both groaned in pleasure.

"Mm~"

Jaxx started to move going slow at first but getting faster as sora got used to it.

"Ahh~ F-fuck~" Sora moaned wrapping his arms around Jaxx's neck and kissing him.

They did this for another 45 minutes.

"Fuck I'm close~" Jaxx groaned. "M-me too"

They both came at almost the same time Sora behind a bit. Jaxx pulled out and looked down at his lover. He looked exhausted just like him.