🌹Prince and Gardener🌹

Applepaybestway

Applepaybestway

----

Jaxx walked into the throne room, his parents had wanted to talk to him. "You wanted to see me?"

"Ah, yes Jaxx. I have hired a new gardener and would like you to go outside and teach him how things work round here," his father told him. Jaxx was used to this They hired new workers every week.

He nodded and walked out the room. If he was the gardener then he would be in the garden.

---

They had a huge garden, but it wasn't hard to stop who he was looking for. He seemed to be planting something,

He walked over and looked down at the small boy, he coughed to get his attention making the boy jump. Jaxx laughed at his jumpyness, "sorry," Sora bowed. "That's okay. It was kinda cute," Jaxx said winking at him.

Sora blushed looking up at the red head, not saying a word. "Anyway my parents asked me to teach you the rules and everything. So what's your name,"

"Sora."

"Cute."

"Anyway so as long as you don't steal anything or commit a crime I think you'll be good," Jaxx laughed. "Okay," Sora said laughing to. Jaxx looked at him, his bright blue hair, sapphire eyes,

He was adorable. Jaxx looked away from his blushing, "do you wanna see something cool?" He asked after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Sure," Sora smiled. Jaxx held out his hand and sora took it. Jaxx smiled before he started running dragging Sora behind him "wjere are we going?!" Sora yelled,

Jaxx only laughed and said "you'll see" as he continued dragging the boy they ran three a field of flowers into they stopped in the middle of it.

Sora looked around, there was a water fountain. "Come," Jaxx said. Sora nodded as he followed jaxx who was approaching the fountain.

The water was clear, "I come here sometimes," Jaxx said as he stared down at his and Sora's reflections. "I can understand why" Sora smiled.

Jaxx let out a small laugh and took Sora's hand in his. "Can I... tell you something?" He asked looking into soras eyes.

"Of course,"

"I have showed many workers around the castle and gardens but..." He stopped not sure how to say the next part. "Your different..."

"I know I'm hotter," Sora said jokingly. "Exactly." Jaxx replied. "W-what-" jaxx cut Sora off.

"I don't know what it is I just feel a connection too you, like we wjere made for eachother. And I know it sounds cheesy but I think I love you..."

Jaxx watched sora. The boy looked shocked, he was shocked in fact he didn't know what to say. He was flattered. "T-thank you?" I-i mean-" Sora looked up hopelessly at jaxx, "I feel the same way, from the moment you made me jump only minutes ago I fell for you,"

Jaxx smiled as his lips got closer to Sora's and they kissed.