🔥Toy🔥

Emogirl1013

Emogirl1013

.
Word count:237

¡¡¡

Moans escaped Sora's mouth. He was using a toy on himself and hoped Jaxx didn't catch him.

Jaxx was in the house so he had too be quiet.

¿¿¿

"What's that noise?" Asked luca, he was chatting with jaxx. They didn't speak so they could hear the noise. Jaxx could recognise it anywhere. Sora's moaning. "I gotta go." Jaxx said and left to run upstairs into his and Sora's room.

He burst into the room, and just as expected Sora was on the bed with a toy up his ass. "Jaxx?!" Sora yelled attempting too cover himself up though nothing Jaxx hasn't seen before.

Jaxx approached Sora and stopped him from covering up. "You moan so loud, Luca heard you." Jaxx said making Sora embarrassed. "And also your moans made me hard so help."  He added.

Jaxx put his finger inside Sora but he was already so loose from the toy so Jaxx took it back out and replaced it with his dick.

"Hah~ Jaxx..." Sora moaned as Jaxx started thrusting in and out of him. Jaxx took ahold Sora's hips holding his hips as he fucked him.

"Mm.." moans and gasps slipped out of Sora's mouth while Jaxx stayed quiet.

He finally spoke, "I'm close." Sora whined in response. "M-me too" He stuttered.

They both came at roughly the same time and Jaxx pulled out watching as Sora collapsed onto the sheets.