🔥Jelous (part 2)🔥

Smut
Warnings:Smut and swearing

---

Jaxx's POV

I carried sora upstairs into our room and threw him onto the bed. I rushed to take of my shirt before I pinned him down kissing his neck roughly. I listened to his moans as he begged for me to fuck him.

I pulled down his pants and ordered him to get off the bed. Once he did as I told him to, I got on my knees infrknt of him and began to suck his hard dick.

He groaned loudly and gripped my hair tightly. I bobbed my head up and down running my tongue over the tip before pulling off making sora whine from the loss of pleasure.

"Hands and knees." I said. He did so, and i got behind him.

I put the tip of my dick at his entrance and pushed the tip in. "A-ah~" he moaned softly trying to push back to get it all in.

No one's POV

Jaxx gave him what he wanted and pushed the rest of his dick inside Sora's ass. "Augh!~" sora moaned loudly.

Jaxx place his hands on Sora's hips as he began to thrust, "fuck your tight baby~" he growled lowly. Sora moaned in response.

"Fuck! Faster...!"

Jaxx did as Sora requested, and sped up his thrusts groaning lowly. "M' close." He said. "M-me too~" sora replied.

Jaxx continued his rough thrusts as he chased his orgasm and him and sora came at the same time.

Jaxx pulled out sighing tiredly.