First time being cheated on

Well, yeah, you heard it right. So let's just start the story, shall we?

One day, when I was about to take a bath, exactly when I was already with one leg in the bathtub, my best friend started to call me desperately. I grabbed my phone and I saw that she called me a hundred times on FaceTime, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, wrote messages and sent some Insta stories. I checked the insta stories, and guess what I saw. A celebrity was in our town visiting our castle.( some informations about it: I'm talking about Corvin Castle, also known as Hunyadi Castle or Hunedoara Castle, is a Gothic-Renaissance castle in Hunedoara, Romania. It is one of the largest castles in Europe and is featured as one of the Seven Wonders of Romania. I really recommend you to visit it if you didn't do that already, it's worth it. Here's a pic of the castle, enjoy, told you it's worth to visit:)

Okay, enough about the castle, cause this isn't some history class or something, just trust me on this one and take my advice

While I was watching the stories with my mouth wide open my best friend called again (or let's just call her by her name, Ana). She wanted to know if I'm going too or not, if I saw the stories and the messages that she sent me. She was talking very loud and she was already on her way to the castle, running so hard that she could barely breath and talk.  Take a shot,  what did I do?  

I took my leg out from the bathtub and wiped it , I got dressed really fast, like never before,  and I started running to the castle. When I arrived there I saw my best friend who was jumping and showing me signs that I didn't understand. But then she yelled:''Bruh, he's right there, turn around!'' She actually wanted to tell me, through her weird signs that the celebrity walked right past me and I didn't even realize it. I was so concentrated and I wanted to find Ana so badly in that loud crowd that I didn't even see the celebrity walking past me. I ran after him, tapped him on his shoulder, because I didn't want to scream or something so he can hear me, and when he turned around I wanted to ask him to take a picture with me, but I was so out of air from all that running that I couldn't talk anymore, just breathe, and he had an unexpected reaction. Actually, he was very sweet. He said:''Omg, did you run till here just to see me? At least let's take a picture.'' So he took my phone from my hand, cause I was shaking so bad, I couldn't believe that I'm actually talking to him and seeing him in real life and he was so close to me, and he took a picture. After that, being even more sweet he said ''come here'' and he hugged me. He also told me that I'm very pretty. Honestly, it was one of the best days of my life.

After that I went to Ana's house, she showed me her pics too, we posted them on our Instagram and Messenger story, we listened to his songs and sang so loud, even if we were still in shock and couldn't believe what just happened. After that my dad called, he was very mad, to see where I am, because yeah, I kinda ran from home and didn't tell anybody or asked for permission. I was too hyped up, okay? Don't blame me.

After I talked too him and apologized he let me stay a little more at my best friend's house. In the meantime someone replied to my story on messenger. Well, it was a boy, obviously. But I guess you actually knew that already , right? Cause the real story starts from here. You'll find the answers to the questions that popped up in your head when you read the title. Just be patient.