A new love

I don't know what happened. I just met someone. Since I met that person my world is upside down. My heart beats very fast when I see him. I really want to say these words to him:"So... I will tell you something. Yas, somedays I'm nice, but somedays I can be a bitch with people who don't deserve this, for example, you. But you are different. You are not like other boys, who are dumb and assholes. You are special. You are that boy who makes me smile every day. You are that boy who makes my day better. You are that boy, who just with one look makes me happy. You are that boy who makes me happy just when you send me a message. You are that boy who is always here. You are that boy who stays here even if I Tell him to go. You are that boy who understands me. You need to know that you are very important for someone, and that's me. Maybe you don't give a fuck, but you are important for me. More than you know. You are that boy who gives me power when I come home and I feel alone. But I have you. I don't want you to leave me. I just want you to love me for who I am. A bitch. A fuckin bad bitch. To be here, and to make me feel better. To hug me. Because I need hugs. And guess what, I have no one to give me. Because I push people away, thinking  they deserve someone better than me. But you... You are important. And I really love and appreciate you for who you are ,because you are a fuckin good person. And a crazy boy. This makes you more special."  Yeah, I think I'm in love again.