Chapter 1; Part 1

It was another bright sunny day. Bright shining lights were pouring into the room from the window where the curtains were swaying gently by the breeze.

The hour hand on the alarm clock pointed to 7 o'clock and the alarm started ringing. The slightly petite figure sleeping on the hard bed moved slightly due to the noise. After stretching out his hand to his alarm clock, the noise calmed down.

Now, on the bed, the figure on which the soft light from the morning sun gently landed making him look so much like an angel opened his eyes. The long eyelashes fluttered and the moon like silver eyes were revealed. Now the silver eyes were a little hazed still not completely awake. Everyone who had seen this scene early in the morning might think it was very peaceful and calm. But this calm yet peaceful atmosphere was broken when a figure run into his room with loud steps not bothering if he woke up the sleeping figure.

Su Yu, his twin brother, grabbed the quilt and kicked the boy who was sleeping a moment ago and said in a not so polite tone, "Su Yue, why are you still not getting up? It's time for breakfast. Go and make our breakfast. You servant, be thankful that my father is still letting you live in the house even after you killed my mother. Hmph don't think of yourself of a member of my Su family. You are just a piece of shit who was born to do everything for me."

Su Yue who was being kicked a moment ago sat up on the bed and put on his thick rimmed black glasses completely covering up his beautiful silver eyes and said, "I'm getting up. No need to shout so loud in the morning lest you wake up Master and Madam."

'How ridiculous' he thought. He even had to call his own blood related father master and his stepmother who wasn't even the wife of this household madam just to please their egos.

Though complaining in his head, Su Yue nonetheless got up from his bed and walked out of his small bedroom prepared by the house for the servants completely ignoring his so-called twin brother in his room who was shouting every curse he knew to him.

Su Yue, being neglected from his family from his birth, had to do everything in order to survive. He knew how to cook, how to wash clothes, how to do laundry and he even knew how to sew and mend clothes which were literally the work of the servants. He thought being born into this wealthy and prosperous family, other people might envy and wanted to be part of the family just to taste even the tiniest bit of the wealth the Su family owned. But he wanted nothing but freedom, freedom from his identity away from this big family outwardly prosperous and elegant but inwardly insidious and greedy.

Su Yue and Su Yu were twins born from the current head of the Su family, Su Sheng, and a very gorgeous and noble foreign woman with silver hair and silver eyes, Lauren, who was the first wife of Su Sheng, who passed away shortly after giving birth to the twins. The Su family was a family of artists. Generations after generations would pursue the arts they prefer and the Su family had a relatively high artistic sense. The Su twins' mother was also an artist widely known in the industry. Being the golden music writer and composer, she was a very proud and accomplished woman.

Being the household of artists, the Su family owned a lot of entertainment agencies, art galleries, and art museums. In S city, everyone knew that the Su family was the behemoth in the entertainment and art industry and their roots were also deep that no one could shake the foundation of hundreds of years of the Su family. And this generation of the Sus were actors.

Su Yu, the apple of the family, was also an actor who signed an A-contract with the biggest entertainment agency, Sky Empire Entertainment, owned by the Su family. Su Yu graduated from the Shanghai Theater Academy and now he had been filming as second male lead roles in some popular idol dramas and had been aiming to appear on the big screen.

Su Yue graduated from the Shanghai Conservatory of Music where he learned piano professionally. Su Yue was a music prodigy. He had always been interested in learning and making music. He who had been alone since birth had only music by his side. He had no mother to whom he can aggrieve. He can only bottle up his feelings and portray it through music, his music.

Su Yue although was the most interested in making music, he enjoyed playing piano too. He liked playing piano whenever he felt depressed or sad. It made him feel that music was always by his side. So, in the university he joined the piano department.

Su Yue graduated from the university by relying on his own. He had to work part-times to pay for his tuition fees and daily expenses cause the Su family didn't give him a single penny of money.

Even though he learned music and had a great interest in it, he also had a natural talent of acting a big contrast to Su Yu, who was interested in acting but only had mediocre talent so he was very jealous of Su Yue. But he who had to act fine even though he was hurting, hated acting. He hated his acting self very much that he didn't go into the entertainment industry to become an actor.

Now, Su Yue was 24 years old and he had been doing some odd jobs so he can have sufficient money to live out of the main house and then he can start his life independently. He had also started making music but he didn't have enough instruments and he also didn't have money to rent a studio so all the music he had written were in sketches.

Su Yue had dyed his silver hair into black cause his father and brother hated his hair saying it reminded them of his mother. His brother also hated his bright silver moon like eyes so he had to cover it by wearing thick glasses. In this way, he will look from his originally beautiful look to mediocre looking guy who went unnoticed in the crowd.

"Saves him time," Su Yue thought. He hated attentions. Every time he got attention; it was never something good. So, he thought might as well avoid attracting attention.