A Set of Final Fighters

Despite the fact it's early morning, the four magical girls from Finali villa are once again fighting a witch. Tanqr found it on his morning run and got the others to join him in battle.

A witch surrounded by fire, with its main body being what looks like a sentient house. Lysanria. Familiars shaped like humans wielding hammers run around, attacking the four.

Kreek has once again gone in over his head and is currently about to have his head smashed in. As he's slicing away at the witch with his sword, Tanqr yells out to him.

"KREEK, GET YOUR TWINK BUTT AWAY FROM THERE!"

"WHAT-"

The hammer comes down just behind him as he rolls away, slicing the familiar through the stomach. He runs over to Tanqr, who is shooting the witch from afar.

"What did you just call me?"

"A twink. Deal with it."

"When since did you learn what a twink is?!"

"Not the time, you two!" Hyper cries out worriedly as he sends a barrage of cutlasses flying towards the witch, who is trying to move to the other side of its labyrinth. Before it can, Ashley makes a fence out of her ribbons, preventing the witch from moving, before shooting at the familiars with her bow. Hyper seems to look at her with a worried expression, as Ashley nods to him with encouragement. That's what she does.

"Learned it from him." Tanqr winks, motions towards Hyper, before clicking his gun. He then starts to send bullets flying towards the witch, who appears to be slowly weakening. The walls of its body are starting to crash down towards the ground as rubble.

Kreek smirks to himself. Time to finish this.

Running across the dirt filled around, sword poised to attack, and runs up to the dying witch, ready to leap into the air. But before he does, Hyper calls out to him, looking mildly worried.

"Kreek! Connect!"

When two magical girls join their abilities together and transfer their magic, it's called a connect attack. And they're highly powerful, fusing the two (or more)'s innate magic and weapons, creating an attack that's stronger than ever.

And that's what these two are doing. Hyper grabs Kreek's wrist and allows his magic to be sent to Kreek. So, when Kreek pulls out his own weapon, a crimson glowing sword, a multitude of other coloured swords appear behind him, poised to attack. With all Kreek's got, he jumps into the air, sword above his head, ready to swing down.

He can see the truth, and he knows they'll win this fight.

"Here I go!"

And with that, he stabs into the witch alongside the other weapons, and they destroy it in an instant with an explosion.

It's a white and red blast as parts of wood that was formerly the witch Lysanria fly around the place. Tanqr has to duck to prevent getting hit by one. But as soon as the explosion is over, the witch's barrier starts to crumble. Bit by bit, and suddenly they're back on the grass of the park they were just fighting in.

Tanqr dusts himself off and so do the others, before they transform back into their civilian attire. Tanqr watches as his soul gem turns into a wristband. He slips it on. It's a tight fit.

Looking up, he can see Kreek fiddling with the grief seed the witch dropped. It has a fire emblem on the top.

"That was simple enough." Kreek laughs to himself.

"Just your ordinary witch." Ashley shakes her head. "What an early morning start."

"Sorry, guys." Tanqr chuckles. "But I wasn't gonna take a risk and let the witch run rampant.