A Liar and A Fighter

How long were they in the Magius's base? It's already dark. The kind darkness of early evening, that's easily polluted by the shining city lights.

Russo led the group out to the entrance, before letting them head out to their home. ("You're on your own.") They've de-transformed and are now just walking in silence, thinking over the events that have occurred.

The worst part is they don't even know if Kreek will wake up.

Well, Ashley's pretty sure he will. She's optimistic like that. Hyper's just being realistic, he probably will, he has no reason not to. But Tanqr's still unsure. It would make sense for them to lie, after all. Give them the hope of having their friend back and then watch it get crushed. He'd do the same if he was with them.
But he's not.

So instead they just walk back, carrying the sleeping Kreek in their arms. No civilian walking across questioned them. Maybe it was normal in this town. With the amount of magical girls, they wouldn't be surprised.

This silence allowed Hyper to listen to the breeze, birds whistling and taking flight and cars bustling by. This by proxy let him hear something very, very important.

Someone with glasses and purple hair, a flower design on their shirt was talking to a random civilian, someone unimpressionable.

"Have you heard? Where did you hear it?"
Hyper's immediately interested. That sounded like the beginnings of a rumour spreading.

"Of course I have, it's literally everywhere on the forums, Koneko."
Ah, so that must've been the Koneko that lost his Magius badge. If he's the one spreading the rumours, then this might be even more of a topic to listen to. Hyper doesn't get the chance to know more, though, being pulled away by Ashley.
"Try not to get distracted, Hyper. We're gonna try to get home as fast as possible." She's smiling a little, trying not to be harsh. She's not, obviously. She's too kind for that. But she obviously didn't hear what happened.
"Ah, sorry."

It's fine as it is, he can check on Robloxia's many forums later tonight. What worries him is that this rumour is already on the forums, which is a sign that this rumour's existed for some time. And depending on the severity of it..how many lives has it claimed already?
Eventually, the group gets to the warm lighting of the complex where their villa is. The flat plaza just by the eastern entrance. It's a homely place, made well for people who want to live in a bigger place than the many apartments. There are still apartments, though, and a hotel somewhere too. But they don't live on that side of the complex. They've lived here for a year and a bit now so this place is familiar. It's not too difficult to navigate once you've got the hang of it, though it might be intimidating at first. They don't really know who's who, though. They say hello to neighbours and the like, but it almost feels like everyone in this town has the same face, and the same clothes, and the same build. It's a wonder that the eccentricities of the magical girls haven't been found yet.

Then again, isn't that how the hosts found out about magical girls? And what pushed them to make the Magius? Hyper doesn't know, he reckons he never will. Almost all the inside information they have on the Magius came from Sketch. They don't often get to know these things themselves, they're the enemy after all. The rebels.

While they're walking in silence, heading into one of the darker roads, another conversation rings in the air. Unfamiliar voices, as usual. This time, it's an argument. Hyper doesn't like to get involved in other people's issues - that's something that Kreek does - so he does his best to ignore it.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!?" Someone clearly panicked.

"I didn't think they'd be relevant, especially with what you described!" Someone much calmer, but still nervous. Oddly familiar, Hyper thinks. Maybe they had a chance encounter a while ago?