Take Him With You

Keyin and Peeta are both members of the Magius, if that wasn't obvious. They're the brutes of the group, in a sense, always acting on defence. They sometimes guard rumours and witches, which means Kreek and Ashley have to go in alone to defeat it while Hyper and Tanqr stay behind to fight them. They don't seem like it, but they are very good fighters. Well Kreek would say "When they want to be." Maybe he's right, but that's besides the point.

Ashley equips her bow and points it at the new duo. She's normally not a threatening person, but she imagines that if she doesn't attack, these guys will first.

"Yeah! We heard you, you know!" Peeta yells out, holding his axe in the air. "You're not very good at keeping secrets!"

Kreek rolls his eyes.

"There goes the plan then, huh? Whatever, we can fight you instead." He laughs before whipping out his sword and launching towards Keyin, who fights him back with his javelin - or, well, a double edged spear, depending on how you see it.

Peeta meanwhile immediately goes for Ashley, trying to leap towards her with his axe. She quickly shoots off her arrows at him, so he has to use his axe to block them. He skids on the ground a little, before standing to advance on her again.

The fight's begun.

She can hear Hyper and Tanqr back up behind her, likely not expecting a fight this early.

"Uh- I guess we're fighting now?" Hyper gets out.

"Yep. It's a 4v2, it shouldn't be too difficult. Just get ready to fight." Tanqr responds, pulling out his gun.

And so it continues. Ashley isn't paying attention to the two behind her, rather she's backing up from Peeta. She uses one of her ribbons to grab at his axe, which he pulls away from as fast as possible. He jumps towards her, so she has to dodge out of the way. She rolls to the side as she reloads her bow, but before she can shoot she's now using the thick part of her bow to prevent Peeta from slicing through her side. The pains of using the wrong weapon. She wishes she had a short range weapon to aid with this type of situation, but she only has her bow, which it feels like Peeta could destroy with enough force.

Then she remembers her ribbons.

A pink ribbon shoots out from the ground and grabs Peeta's wrist, which Ashley controls to pull him to the ground. While she's focusing on keeping him tied down, she hears a noise. She turns only to see Tanqr pushing her out the way, and three spears landing behind her. It seems that Keyin must've shot some at her while she was distracted. Probably an attempt to take her out.

"What's up with you trying to kill us all of a sudden, huh?" She asks, keeping an eye on Peeta. After Tanqr pushed her away, he tore up the ribbon to escape.

"Well it seems you never learn, do you?" Peeta responds, slicing his axe in Ashley's direction again. "Every time we've tried to tell you what we're trying to do, that we're trying to help magical girls, you don't seem to get it, do you?"
Ashley has to duck as Peeta swings for her head. She skids on the floor and reloads her bow, shooting at him a few times. He dodges the arrow, which lands squarely in a nearby wall.

"Yeah, well I don't think anyone should stand for the murder of innocent civillians!" She yells back, shooting at him again. He lets it shoot past him, running up to Ashley and leaping into the air. Before he can land a hit though, Ashley uses her ribbons to tie Peeta's arm up, causing him to be dragged off to the side and miss her. He hits the ground hard, nearly dropping his axe. At least it let him miss a near headshot from Tanqr. That could've killed him, seeing as his soul gem is embedded in the crown on his head. Ashley makes sure he can't slice through it by tossing his axe to the side, before tying his leg up to a nearby post. It's a bit brutal, she doesn't much like to do it, but she has to keep herself safe.