Chapter 2

I abruptly sit up, looking around and realizing it was all just a dream. I sigh, swinging my legs over the side of the bed and getting up. Walking out into the kitchen I look at my phone, 5:47 AM. I start the coffee and sit down at the table, looking through Twitter and other social media sites. After about 15 minutes of sitting at the table, I get hungry and make a split decision to make pancakes.

I make about 7 pancakes and set the table. I sit down at the table and eat, waiting for Charles and Alli to wake up. I finish eating, washing my plate, and putting it in the dishwasher. I start the upload on my vlog before taking a shower. I get dressed and dry my hair, doing the minimum makeup that I do every morning. As I walk out of the bathroom I see Charles and Alli sitting at the table.

"Good morning." I smile at them. They smile back and keep eating. I put my pajamas away and checked the upload percentage on my video. I put annotations and write the description before it goes live. The video goes live and I tweet the link and pack up my computer.

"Hey Soph, you ready to go?" Alli asks, coming into the room. I nod and put my shoes on, getting my luggage. I put my bags into the car, hopping into the backseat. They climb in the car and we go and drop the dogs off at Alli's mom's house before heading to Orlando.

-An Hour and a Half later-

     We arrive at the hotel and check-in. I walk up to my room and get situated before heading next door to Charles and Alli's room. We chill out and they upload their vlog before we get bored.

"I'm so bored," Alli whines, flopping back onto the bed. "What do you want to do?" Charles asks his wife. "If I knew we would be doing it and not sitting here." She snaps back.

"I have an idea. Why don't we go to Disneyworld? We could get a cab there." I get up and walk towards my bag getting my wallet out and pulling out my Disney Gold card. "It wouldn't cost anything with this baby."

"How did you get one?! I heard they're for "Special Guests" only!" Alli exclaims.

"I have my ways," I smirk and get a backpack ready. We all get ready and head out. We walk over to Disneyworld, stopping at a couple of shops as we walk through Disney Springs. We don't buy anything though, as we are planning on spending time at the park and don't want to lug a ton of bags around all day. I do end up getting a pair of Minnie Ears from World of Disney to wear in the parks.

Starting at Magic Kingdom, we spend the whole day riding rides, eating snacks, and just having the time of our lives, vlogging it all of course. After a while, we park-hop to Epcot, where we eat dinner and enjoy the fireworks over the lagoon. At the end of the day, we hop into a cab and spend the ride half asleep and trying not to pass out. When we make it back to the hotel, we go our separate ways.

When I get back to my room, I take a quick shower, washing off the sweat and grime from walking around in the Florida heat all day. Once I finish, I take my SD card out of my camera and upload it to my computer, which starts the long and grueling process of editing the vlog. I love my job, but I'll always forget exactly how time-consuming and tiring editing a video can be. I decided halfway through to make it an interactive vlog because I hate myself, but also so you can go on every ride we went on with us, even Splash Mountain.

I finally finish editing and look at the clock. 3:00 a.m. in bright neon lettering stares back. I decided to just finish the process and privately upload all of them. Then, I spend another hour or so adding all of the links and annotations, making sure it runs smoothly. Another hour passes by the time I'm done. I make sure it's perfect before scheduling the post so that I can make sure it posts right when it's meant to.

After all of this, I'm exhausted. I regret going out as I still have days of Playlist Live left, filled with panels, meet and greets, and business meetings. Either way, I know that I'll have a blast and that I'm blessed to have this job and a following. Thinking of that, I fall asleep, wondering how the weekend will go.