Chapter 24 (FINALE)

-8 Months Later-

I sit in the airport at my gate, waiting to board. I look down at the text once again. I lean back into my seat and sigh.

“Damon: Hey, we need to talk at Playlist this weekend­.

I refused to reply right now. I’m confused and tired. I hear my flight being called to board, handing the lady my boarding pass. I sit on the plane and look at the text again. I was on my way to Playlist now, and I was kind of freaking.

I didn’t know whether to reply or to even meet up with him. I was so confused. Damon called me and left a voicemail saying how breaking up with me was a mistake. How he’s been a mess since, and he can’t bear being in the same place and not seeing each other.

After thinking on the 5 hour plane flight I finally reply.

Me: I would love to meet up but I’m booked for the whole weekend. I have meet-ups every day, and I’m hanging with my British friends that I haven’t seen since VidCon. After I’m leaving on tour with We The Kings.”

Damon: You don’t have five minutes to talk to me?!”

Me: I’ve gained so many new subscribers since we broke up Damon. You do realize that right?! I hit that top most subscribed last month. I really don’t have time.”

Damon: Are you just using that as an excuse?!”

I don’t reply and just send him my schedule that I made, showing that I literally have no time. He doesn’t reply and I pick up my luggage from the carousel and get my rental mustang. I put my luggage in the back and get in the driver’s seat. I drive to my hotel and get settled.

I get dressed into different outfit, one more appropriate for going outside. I walk to the nearest Starbucks. I sit on my phone sipping on my Double Chocolate Chip Frappe. I text a few people and make a few schedule adjustments. I upload my vlog from yesterday and text Dan.

Me: You guys busy ATM? I would love to catch up. :)”

Dan: Nope. Were just chilling in our hotel room!”

Me: I’m in the same room I was last year. Come on up!”

I smile and walk up to my room catching Dan and Phil in the lobby.

“Daniel and Philip, my two favorite people!” I walk up behind as they whip their heads around. We walk and talk, taking the elevator. We make it to the fourth floor before it stops to let someone else on. The doors open to reveal two teenage girls, laughing their heads off. The one with the blonde hair looks up first and frantically hits her friend arm to get her to look up. When she looks up we smile at her.

“You-you’re AmazingSophiaisnotonfire!” She says excitedly. “Can we get a picture and an autograph?!”

“Sure.” I say stepping out of the elevator with Dan and Phil following. We take selfies and then we sign their bag. They thank us and start to walk away.

“Wait! Here you go.” I say handing them a bracelet each. They squeal in excitement before thanking us once again and skipping away from the elevator. We all laugh as we walk back into the elevator and up to my hotel room.

We talk for while about random things before I get bored.

“I’m bored.” I groan rolling off the couch.

“Then do something” My head shoots up and I glare at Dan.

“I can kick you out Howell.” I smirk as he shakes his head. I get off the ground and grab my laptop, logging into twitter.